Craved

Angelina

"Again" Greyson woke me up around 3:28 this morning telling me to get dressed and workout.

At the moment i'm currently doing the rope plank doing a heel kick from above, "Now" i lift me leg up rounding it above landing down perfectly one the rope, Greyson started shaking it but all i did was walk along it.

I did it, too his expectations to what he wanted.

I hopped off wiping sweat off my face, good fuck.

"Good job, love" He spoke to me holding his arm open for me to hug him, i accepted hugging him back, the scent of mint hitting my nose instantly. 
My favorite scent in the whole wide world.

"How's your arm, Greysee" I ask him looking into his deep gray eyes, beautiful.

"Ok" His lips planted a soft kiss unto my forehead, "Today we're gonna practice a flying knee kick"

"On who?"

"Me"

"But your arm" He sighed pulling away.

"And?"

"How??" I ask him getting in the same stance he was.

"Just lift your knee up and aim for my shin, babe" I nod my head, that can't be so hard, can it? This is going to be good. I lifted my knee up grabbing his shoulders with my hands only to be pulled around over his neck, slamming me down unto the mat.

"Faster" He said getting back up, "Put all your anger and strength unto it"

My fist collided along his face making him push back, his head turning away. I took that as my chance, i placed my hands on his shoulder kicking my knee up, it hit his shin making him fall to the ground.

Boo yaaasa.

He spat out blood looking at me, "Yeah you're g-good on that pose" he said getting up.

"Again" i said smiling, i felt good about that, the feeling that went through my body seeing someone spat out blood from the pain i caused.
ANGELINA HOLD YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE.

"Ok.." he trailed off.

I punched him left and right my fist continually hitting his face, he grabbed my wrist stopping me, blood was rushing down his nose and his mouth.

I smiled doing a heel kick, my leg wrapped around his neck, his hands fleeing from mine, he dropped to the floor groaning.

I flipped him over straddling him, i lead a trail of kisses along his neck to his collarbone.

"Fuck" He said pushing me off him.

"Work time not.. play time, Angelina" He got back into his stance doing an unexpected heel kick pushing me into the ground.

I groaned picking myself back up slowly, "That hurt" I spoke glaring at him.

"See how it feels, again"
———————
All he kept saying was 'Again' 'Again' over and over, we were both a bloody mess, bruised so, so bruised.

My stomach and face hurt.

I told him to punch me his hardest and he declined every time till i pushed him over his limits he landed a straight punch to my jaw, it wasn't his hardest i could tell. But still hurt like an ass.

"Mama ain't raise no bitch huh?" i said spitting blood out unto the mat. I saw the expression on his face dim in almost saddest to the mention of his mom. Fuck.

I long groan left my lips, slowly getting up,
"Are you okay i didn't mean to go that hard" he said cupping my face, "It's fine, might as well get used to it now"
——————————
Greyson