Prank Pt. 2

After showing Dust the 'wiping my kisses' trend, Cross decided to try it himself. With Nightmare. 

Nightmare was in his office doing paperwork, like he usually was. Cross walked in and wrapped his arms around him from behind. 

Nightmare leaned back a little to Cross' touch. "What're you doing in here?" He asked, shuffling his papers together. 

Cross pressed his face into Nightmare's, "Just came to keep you company." 

Nightmare smiled and turned to look at him, their faces inches away from each other. "Oh, well thank you." Then he gave him a small kiss on his mouth before turning back to his desk. Cross wiped his kiss away. 

Nightmare didn't seem to notice it though. Cross sighed silently. Guess he'd just have to wait for Night to kiss him again. He stood there until his legs got tired, then he sat against the wall behind them and pulled out a book.

30 minutes later...

Nightmare picked Cross up with his tentacle and teleported them to his room. "Since you want to keep me company today, let's lay down for a while."

Nightmare flopped onto his bed and Cross followed. They laid down and Nightmare closed his eyes. Cross looked up at the ceiling for a while before laying on his side, looking at Nightmare. Nightmare opened one of his eyes to look at Cross. "What? Not tired?"

Cross just sighed. Nightmare wrapped his tentacles around his boyfriend and hugged him close. He kissed him on his forehead. Cross smirked and wiped it off. Nightmare opened his eyes and looked him in his eye sockets.

Then he gave in another kiss on the forehead in which, Cross again wiped off. Nightmare raised an eyebrow, "Why are you wiping my kisses?" Cross grinned, "What? I'm not wiping your kisses."

"Mhm." Nightmare kissed his forehead again to see if he was right and Cross wiped it off.

Nightmare narrowed his eye socket then kissed Cross again. Cross wiped it off again.

"Tch. Fine." Nightmare scoffed and let go of Cross, then he turned around and faced the opposite side of the bed. "Wait what?"

"You coulda just told me you don't like my kisses." Nightmare mumbled.

Cross smiled. He could deny that it was kinda cute that Nightmare was acting like this.

He laughed, "I'm just kidding, Night. I don't hate your kisses."

Nightmare turned back around and faced Cross, "Then why'd you do that?" Cross sighed, "It was a stupid prank you're supposed to pull on your lover to see what they'd do." Cross laughed, "But I didn't expect you to act like this."

Nightmare smirked, "Oh so you like prank'n me, huh?" Cross' expression immediately changed with Nightmare's, "U-um, noooo?"

Then Nightmare got on top of Cross and pinned his hands above his head. He crashed his 'lips' into Cross'. Cross' eyes widened then he kissed Nightmare backed. They turned their heads to the sides to deepen the make out. Cross tried to speak in between kisses, coming out as moans. "MmmMph!" "N...Niiiight!" 

Nightmare smirked as he gave Cross more reason to moan. He moved his tentacles over his bones. Nightmare let go of Cross hands and moved them down to his belt buckle, and with Cross' free hands he put them on Nightmare's neck and the back of his head.

Sooo, once Nightmare took off Cross' belt, he lifted his shirt and touched him around there for a while then Nightmare took off his own shirt, pants, etc. And well you pretty much know what happens next ya lovely sinners.

I decided to make an alternate version (or maybe crackhead version):

After what seemed to be an eternity to Cross, Nightmare finally was done all his work. Nightmare stood up and turned to Cross, "I'm gonna make dinner now. You can stay in here if you want but it's not that comfortable."

Cross closed his book and stood up, following Nightmare out. They walked down the hall, past the living room and to the kitchen. Great, he's making dinner now. It'll be hours before he kisses me. Cross thought.

Nightmare turned on the stove and got out a pan from a cabinet. Cross slumped onto a bar stool and rested his head on his arms.

Once Nightmare was finished cooking, Cross helped him set the plates with food. Nightmare called everyone downstairs and they brought everything to the table. Nightmare sat at the head of the table next to Error, next to Fell, next to Killer, next to Cross, next to Dust, next to Horror.

Dust still looked a little flustered from before when he tried the prank on Horror and Killer. Cross sighed, "So, did the prank work?" Dust chuckled, "A little too well. What about you? Have you tried it with Nightmare?" Cross spun his fork, "I did, he didn't even see it. It's been almost two hours, man."

"Shit. That sucks." Cross sighed, "It's fine, I'll try again after dinner. And if he still doesn't notice, Ima beat the shit outta him." They laughed. Horror leaned closer to them, "What're you two laughing about?"

"Nothing." Dust and Cross said in unison.

Horror blinked, "Oohhhkay?" Then he moved away.

Once everyone had finished their dinner, Cross asked Nightmare to help him clean the dishes. Nightmare kindly agreed and the two washed, dried and put away the used dishes. Once they were finished, Cross expected Nightmare to at least give him a small peck on the cheek. But no, he didn't.

Instead, he suggested that they go to his room. As much as Nightmare would never admit it, he loves cuddles. He loves that warm embrace of affection that two - or maybe multiple - lovers give each other.

So, the two laid in Nightmares bed together holding each other in their arms. Cross counted the minutes that went by which only made the it seem to go by longer. Finally, Cross had enough of waiting. He let go of Nightmare and sat up.

"ARE YOU EVER GONNA KISS ME?!"

Nightmare sat up, "...what?"

"Are you ever gonna kiss me? I've been waiting all day!"

"I-I guess? If you want... but you could've just kissed me too y'know."

"Well, no. Now it's ruined!"

"What's ruined?!"

"The prank! You were supposed to kiss me then I would wipe it off!"

"Well then what's the point if you're just gonna wipe it off?!"

"The prank!"

Nightmare just paused with the most confused expression on his face. "...So do you want me to-"

"Yes alright fine."

So Nightmare put his hand on the back of Cross' head and pulled him into a kiss.

...Cross decided it would be for the best to never pull a prank on Nightmare again.