26

I woke up to the snoring noise of Bruno. It wasn't loud but he was still laying on my belly so I could hear him better than usual. It was so cute to watch him sleep. His curls were going up and down while he was breathing.

And he was hugging me the whole entire night. One of his hands was under my chest right now. His fingers were on my back. I just realised again how big his hands were. And they were so beautiful. Just like him.

I played with his hair again and made a little braid. Just as I was finished with the first little one he was wacking up. He moved his head so he could look me in the eyes. When he saw my face he smiled.
"Good morning, mi amor. How did you sleep?", I asked.
"Good. Somehow I can't really remember last night. Did I do something I should remember?", he asked.

I thought about the fact that he called me mommy but that was obviously an accident. Or was it?

"No, the kids just asked you alot of questions and you were very tired so I brought you here.", I said and played with his hair again. He smiled at me. He laid his head down at my stomach again.

"Ou and you kissed my eyes and thought it was a rat.", I said and started laughing.
"What?", he said and sat up. He smiled.
"Yes and you started crying because you thought you cheated on me with a rat.", I said.
"I can remember it now. You comforted me and you played with my hair to calm me down and then I said thank you... mommy.", he said in realisation. He looked me in the eyes and his smile faded.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said that. I- I was just-", he said but he got cut off by me kissing him. My hand was on his cheek. We were sitting there on his bed. He moved his hands to my back and slowly laid me down on the bed so he would be on top of me. We kissed slowly but intimately. My other hand was on the back of his head pushing him against me. His hands were still on my back but one of them slowly got down to my ass. My skin shiffered under his touch, screaming for more. A little groan escaped my mouth.
"Calm down, mi amor. We have as much time as we want.", he said and smirked. Then he leaned in for another kiss.

But just then Pepa screamed from outside.
"Breakfast is ready!", she screamed.
He looked at me with a sad smile.
"We could just stay here and continue on what we were doing.", he said.
"You are such a horny little man.", I said and pulled him in for another kiss.

I got away from him slowly.
"But we can't. We have to go downstairs.", I said and stood up and started to get dressed. Just when I was just in my skirt and bra I felt a hand on my stomach from behind. His head was on my shoulder.

"You really leave me like this in my own bed? Without finishing what you started?", he whispered in my ear. His hand slowly got down from the side of my bra until it was on my hips. Teasing me. With the hand that was on my stomach he pushed myself against him. He had no idea what he just did to me and my body. I could feel the lust spreeding in my body wanting him inside of me.

I turned my head to his. Our lips almost touched. He grinned at the thought of what was about to happen.
"I will leave you now.", I said and turned around and walked away slowly to tease him for what he just did to me and my body.

His hand reached for mine and pushed me back to him.
"Oh no. Not today, mi amor.", he said and lifted me up before pinning me against the bed. Slowly taking of my skirt. I kissed him again while taking of his shirt and his pants. He slowly took away my underwear. So did I.

He slowly trusted himself inside of me. A moan escaping my mouth. He smiled at the look at my face. He knew I was all his. And I would always be. The thought that he would make me come made him even harder than he already was.

He slowly began to move his hips. A groan escaping my mouth with every move he did. He kissed me again. His head was next to mine now. My hands were on his back and on his head desperately trying to get him even closer to me. He speeded up a little. I was getting louder. Just like he did too.
"Oh god-", he said as he speeded up again. I was so close to finish. I was basically screaming. He got even faster until we both were finally satisfied.

He climbed off of me and laid down next to me. We both were breathing heavier.
"That was amazing", I said. He nodded in agreement.

I was surprised that I could say that without getting interupted by the deep breaths I took. My legs were shaking and my stomach hurted a little. It was so good. It was rougher than the last time. I think he just came out of his shell.

I was so sad that we had to go downstairs. All I wanted to do today was being here in his bed with him and fucking the living shit out of this man. But we had to go downstairs to eat breakfast now.

I sat at the edge of his bed and putted on my underwear. He sat up and kissed my neck from behind. I putted on my skirt and my shirt. He also got dressed.

When we were finished we walked downstairs to see his whole family already there.
"Sorry, we are late. We were still sleeping.", Bruno said and sat down. I sat down next to him.

The breakfast was pretty calm. I talked about the flowers with Dolores and decided with her that we would go to my shop today. We finished eating and said goodbye to the others. We went to the village but had to go to Mariano first so he would come with us.