veinticinco

YEOJIN:
where did mom and dad go
sunghoon and i are here at
the restaurant and realized
THEY HAVENT BEEN TEXTING

SUKI:
YOURE RIGHT

BEOMGYU:
ISEUL AND SOOBIN WHERE
ARE YALL

HUENING KAI:
COME BACK
WE MISS YOU GUYS

YEONJUN:
it's so weird calling soobin my
dad
cause
yk
im older

TAEHYUN:
just go along w it grandpa
MOM AND DAD
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS

Where were Iseul and Soobin?

The two walked together to Soobin's car as he had offered to drive.

"I'm excited!" Iseul exclaimed, a bright smile on her face as she walked. She didn't say why but definitely showed extreme amounts of happiness.

"Me too! This is definitely gonna be a fun time." Soobin replied.

And fun time it was.

The two were at the park, laughing as they chased each other around with snow. They had decided to leave their phones in the car, resulting in them not answering any of their friends and slightly worrying them.

Iseul laughed as she chased Soobin around, her hand held a snowball the size of her head.

"Don't you dare hit me with that." Soobin exclaimed, trying to duck behind the slide only to still get hit on his forehead.

Iseul laughed loudly, eventually falling back into the snow as Soobin gave her a playfully annoyed look.

Eventually, he ran over and dumped a small pile of snow on her face which she immediately got rid of but didn't stop laughing.

She patted the spot next to her, signaling for Soobin to sit down as well which he more than gladly did.

He let out a sigh, silently thanking his hat for not allowing his head to absolutely freeze when he suddenly got an idea.

He moved his arms and legs, open and closed and up and down.

Iseul noticed him shifting and realized what he was doing and copied him: they were making snow angels.

The snow fell lightly on their faces as they laughed, their faces a bright red from the cold air that did not falter their emotions.

Eventually, the two stopped and Soobin was the first to get up. He then went over to Iseul, holding his hand out to help her get up as well.

They stood over their angels, enjoying the shape they created and the slight connection they had. Soobin gave Iseul a quick side hug which she immediately blushed at but was very unnoticeable due to her already red face from the cold.

"Should we go get hot chocolate before hypothermia kicks our ass?" He asked and Iseul laughed, then nodded her head.

"Definitely." She replied and with that, they walked to Soobin's car, still not checking their phones as they were more focused on heating up their hands.

Soobin drive them to the nearest café, smiles on their faces as they sang along to Bebe Rexha songs. Soobin was more than glad that her and him had similar music tastes and only made him fall for her even more. But he thought he was the only one that felt that way... and he couldn't have been more wrong.

Soobin parked his car nearby and the two got out, this time bringing their phones but still not checking the plethora of messages their friends left. It didn't seem important as it was all in caps and just their names from the glances of it.

The two entered the small shop, the air full of the smells of cocoa and coffee as well as other treats.

"Oo look at that!" Iseul exclaimed, pointing to the two cookies of little characters who held a heart.

"That's so cute." He said, smile on his face as he watched her face beam. "Could be us." He muttered under his breath which made Iseul look back.

"What'd you say?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing. Just find them cute." He replied and Iseul smiled as she turned back to look at the treats, her heart racing.

He thought she didn't know what he said, but he was wrong. She had definitely heard him and was now hoping that that meant Soobin felt the same for her too.

"Are you guys ready to order?" A kind lady asked from behind the counter and they nodded.

Soobin and Iseul ordered two hot chocolates as well as the cookies that they had found adorable.

"One day we'll have this." Soobin said, his face immediately going into shock at the realization of what he said.

"I mean, with people! One day we'll both be in relationships!" He exclaimed, trying to save himself which Iseul could only laugh at.

"It's okay. I get it. It can be us." She said, trying to hint at him but he failed to notice it.

Their hot chocolates were prepared pretty quickly and the two sat down at a small table, one fit for two.

"I had fun." Iseul said, taking a small piece off the cookie to eat it.

"Me too. It was really nice hanging out. Just the two of us." Soobin replied and a small smile was on Iseul's face, her eyes looking down at the cookies together. It could be just like them.

"Can I tell you something!" They both exclaimed at the same time, laughing as they layered their voices.

"You can go first." Iseul said, still laughing a bit.

"No you can."

"Im offering it to you."

"And so am I."

"Soobin! Go first!"

"Ladies first!"

After going back and forth, eventually they decided on Iseul speaking first.

"Okay, so, I may or may not like you and I may or may not want to ask you out?" Iseul said, her voice rapidly going in a higher tone from the nervousness.

Soobin almost spit out his drink from the shock that went through his body. He never would've expected it.

"Really? You actually like me?!" He asked, wanting the clarification for himself and Iseul nodded hesitantly. She couldn't tell if he was scared or happy.

"I do. I really do. Do you like me back?"

Soobin smile. "I do and would love to go out with you."

Iseul smiled and leaned forward, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"That makes me glad. I can't wait to tell the others about this."

But two had already known.