Hunting a Bitch

Davina's pov

Me and Kol were driving around searching for Monique who Kol heard being mentioned by Genevieve meaning she's clearly in on whatever the hell the witches are up too.

I knew we couldn't trust that bitch but Klaus didn't listen to us because he was admittant on having a witch doing his bidding. I mean has he like ever thought of asking nicely for a little help if he needs it?

"She has to be somewhere in the witch cemetery" Kol suggests "makes sense it's the only place any backstabbing bitch would go too" I retort and he nods.

"What do you think the witches are up too? The ones who Genevieve, Mary-Alice, Papa tunde and clearly Monique are in cahoots with?" I ask "well I think their game plan is to destroy my family and I but I don't exactly know how they're planning to do it. Maybe it's by tearing us apart and turning us against each other like Genevieve has clearly done with Klaus and Rebekah" he says running a hand through his hair.

"If they're focused on tearing you lot apart and pitting you against one another then why was your ex of all people resurrected? There had to have been a purpose for her being brought back from the dead" I say and he sighs.

"I honestly have no idea why. I mean it could be because she ended up trapped in a house for witches who are a little cuckoo because of Klaus or maybe its because she's angry at me for just leaving her in there. I don't know but from what I know she doesn't have any reason to have a vendetta against any of my siblings other than Klaus and me" he says making me nod.

"How did you end up getting involved with her?" I ask curiously "are you sure you want to know?" he asks glancing at me so I place my hand over his. "Of course I do. Kol whether it's good or bad I want to know" I say and he sighs giving my hand a gentle squeeze before nodding his head as he pulls up, stopping the car.

 "I was always running with witches, aiding them and learning from them. Sometimes if I needed something, I required help and back in 1919 I was fed up and angry at my brother for always daggering me. I was bitter so I wanted to get back at him but I couldn't without magic so I sought out a few birds from the French quarter" he explains pausing as he clears his throat.

"One of those witches was Mary-Alice and her friend Astrid. Astrid right away didn't trust me but Mary-Alice was a little swayed by me but she was still hesitant and because of how desperate I was to get back at my brother for all the times he daggered me. I seduced her, she fell for everything, she was always one vying for attention or love and I used that to get what I want" he explains looking down at our hands which are intertwined.

"I know that's awful and it was wrong but that was how selfish I was. I didn't care about who I used or what I did to get what I wanted. Things obviously turned sideways and she got very clingy and possessive so much that it became a problem for my plan and it really grated on my nerves. I tried to tell her to back off but she didn't listen and when I got busted by Klaus and Marcel and she got locked in that cuckoo house, I felt a little bad but I was glad to be rid of her" he explains as he looks up at me.

"I'm glad you told me and don't be ashamed. I know that might be hard because yes it was awful but we all do things we aren't proud of when we're desperate. We do things that possibly go against our morals" I say and he smiles.

"I didn't really have any good morals back then, I was a completely different person. I didn't care for much, I was always looking out for myself since my siblings were never ones to look out for me. It's only recently that I've gained some morals" he says glancing at my baby bump making me smile.

"Anyway going back to the matter of Mary-Alice I just think if I hadn't of seduced her the way I did then she wouldn't have become obsessed or had this idea that we were good together. You know I've seduced a lot of women for centuries to get what I wanted and I never once had a problem with one becoming obsessed until Mary-Alice which is just my luck" he says with a snort.