S2, E18

I know I usually don't upload this late, but here you go! Anyway, I already have so many ideas for season 3...Hehe *pats your head* Don't worry~

P.S. Should I write the movies or not? Though, do know, if I do end up writing them, they will take a bit since I have to write them in separate chapters and the fighting scenes will take forever to write since I try my best to describe them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Hosu General Hospital"

'Two days since the Hosu incident, and five days since we started our internships...Since my injuries from Stain were not fully healed yet, I was in a hospital bed. On the news, the hero killer was the talk of the town. When seven pro heroes and three high school students came across the hero killer, Endeavor rushed over and took care of the situation. (Y/n)-chan was also the talk of the town. Taking care of the Nomus, but got injured by them in the process, even though we knew it was because of the hero killer. That was the official story released by the police.'

Midoriya was looking at his phone before looking up.

'Just as the person from the police said, Iida, Todoroki, and my names were not made public, and our injuries were explained away as accidents that happened during our internships. The night Iida got the results of the examination of his injured arms, he went back with his mom to his parents' house. As for Todoroki, who had relatively light injuries...'

"I will return to my internship."

"To Endeavor's place?"

"I want to learn what I can from him. Besides, they said he defeated the hero killer even though he didn't actually do it. I want to see his expression."

The male smiled at the memory, 'You become kind of mean when it comes to Endeavor, huh, Todoroki? Though, (Y/n)-chan does the same. I'm sure everyone else is working hard right now.' He thought, looking out the window.

-----

"Is it possible that the villains who were inspired by the Hosu incident the other day will become more active. Even though this is just patrol, don't let you guard down." Best Jeanist said.

"Right." Bakugo said, following the male.

"This is sudden, but here's a question. Patrols are meant to deter villains from committing crimes, but they also have a secondary effect. What is it?"

"If we see villains, we beat them up right away!" The blond said, grinning.

"No."

"It's Best Jeanist!" A school girl said.

"Please do your best at work!" Another girl said, which made the hero wave at them, and the girls fangirl.

"The answer is: to show people who we are. To give the public peace of mind." The hero said, before turning his head to the teen, "It builds trust between those who protect and those who are being protected."

"What is this, a courtesy visit?" Bakugo said, scowling.

"Oh, I've seen him on TV before!" A kid said, pointing at the blond. 

'The sports festival again?'

"He was caught by a villain and looked like he was about to cry, right? Then he was saved by the beautiful Gojo (Y/n)!"