| Chapter 38: Boggart |

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" Pansy asked. Your head snapped up to this glaring at Pansy who was looking at Draco's bandage up arm.

"Comes and it goes" Said Malfoy as he looked at his arm. You were angry that he let Pansy up that close to him but then again, both of you weren't

Together

"Still, I consider myself lucky" Said Malfoy making you roll your eyes

"Indeed you should" You said resting your chin on the palm of your hand as you stare down at the table

"Say it loud so I can hear you, Potter"

"Like I'll waste my saliva on you" You spat looking at him deadly in the eyes.

"I said it once and I'm not saying it twice" You rolled your eyes standing up. Theodore was just laughing at this. Malfoy raised his brow at your change of attitude when just hours ago you were crying and worried for him.

"He makes me so confused" You grumbled to yourself. Daphne raised a brow at this.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

You were walking around the hall trying to get to the DADA classroom. After you had just came from the owlery, simply receiving a letter from your Dad. You were reading it while making your way to class.

Dear Y/n

I am mad at what you did but I was hard on you and I know that now. Hogwarts is your home. The wizarding world was supposed to be your home ever since the started and I wouldn't take that away from you. You can continue to go and study at Hogwarts and be the witch you are meant to be but always know, you are still my first and only daughter. I wouldn't want to lose you. Don't get in danger. Be safe and be good and work smart.

You are Potter but you will remain a Stark.

I love you 3000

Love,

Dad

P.S: I love the pictures that you sent and I saw the Iron Suit you made. I am very proud of you, sweetie. You really are a Stark

You sighed, folding the note before walking into class.

"Hey" Daphne pulled you to the side where Malfoy and the others were. Harry looked at you but you just shrugged and mouthed a 'sorry'. Daphne pushed you beside Malfoy. Theodore who saw this smirked at what she did. The push was too hard that it made you stumble on your foot. Pansy who was behind Malfoy laughed with joy. You closed your eyes gasping.

"Trip on your own foot, Potter" Pansy smirked with delight at what Daphne did. By instinct and reflexes, Malfoy used his uninjured hand and grabbed your forearm to hold you still.

When you felt that you weren't falling, you opened your eyes seeing the floor. You looked up to see it was Malfoy who grabbed you. He help you stand up. Pansy was sulking and very angry at this clearly jealous.

Daphne and Theodore smirking in success and satisfaction as they high five secretly. You scoffed at this. Fixing your robes.

"Thanks.." You muttered

"I didn't hear you, Potter" He teased smirking.

"I said thanks" You said raising your voice. Malfoy smirked in satisfaction but he couldn't help but chuckle at your irritated expression. Crossing your arms you looked away.