➪EIGHTEEN

I sat on the backseat of Hudson's exceptionally large vehicle, next to Nicco who was now taking a phone call

I sat on the backseat of Hudson's exceptionally large vehicle, next to Nicco who was now taking a phone call. He had been a bit tied since earlier so I tried my best not to bug him, but him touching right at the center of my legs each time he'd answer another phone call made me feel as if he wanted more of what we shared last night. Not that I'd be complaining, I was practically dying for him to fuck me again, but I at least thought we'd made it back to his apartment before anything happened.

"Well of course..I thought tonight was the third dinner for the new investors in town..yeah, Paris..maybe some time next week I'm tied. I've been working all day and I'm sure tomorrow will be the same..yeah" Whoever it was on the other end that made Nicco speak that way I could tell that they would have known each other for a while.

I shifted my gaze to the right, looking out of the window I was sure that no one could see inside of. Hudson's tint was so dark that someone would actually have to press their hands against the window and try their hardest to see inside if they wanted to know who the driver and the passenger's were.

But everything looked fine, at least from the inside. I watched as we passed a few stores, watching the ray of people walk along the sidewalk. Some in causal clothing, and some who looked to be dressed inside their causally expensive clothing and jewelry.

"Stop here. I have to get something" Nicco had finally put his phone down, making Hudson adhere to his command, to which he smoothly pulled to the side of the street and stopped his car.

"Stay inside, I'll be right back" Nicco placed his phone into my lap as he leaned closer to me, kissing my forehead before opening his own door and stepping out. I gently smiled to him as I watched him walk around the car, squinting my eyes as a man dressed in all black handed him a few bags.

Hudson soon exited the car and opened the trunk to which he placed the bags inside before getting back in, and we were on our way to Nicco's apartment. "What's that?" I ask Nicco who raises his right arm to place over my shoulders. He still smells so rich in cologne even though he's been working all day. It's dazzling.

"A few items for you, darling. I'm sure you'll like them" he keeps his answer short, which leaves me guessing. What had he gotten me? Is it as beautiful as the dress he bought me before? Or as expensive as the black heels? I'm not really used to expensive things so I hope that's not the case. But a man like Nicco carries himself like wealth, so it's only right if the ones around him are the same way.

When we arrive back to his place the elevator ride is short. It's always been short, except for when the tension is so thick that it causes the air to be muffled and practically makes me scream to be let out.

The doors slide open and Nicco walks after me. "Straight upstairs darling" he tells me. I was going there anyways because I wanted to free myself of the shoes I have on, but his dominance causes me to move a bit faster. With a bit more motivation, I take another step, being one step closer to the stairs.