{37} ヤンデレ {37}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

To say that the rest of the trip had flown by.....would be an understatement.

Those three weeks had come and gone quickly, so now we were packing the rest of our things up to head back to Japan.

"Are you ready?" Ran questioned and I tensed up slightly before looking behind me to see him leaning against the door frame of my room "Oh ye-"

*Ring.....Ring......Ring*

I was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing.

I looked down at it and my eyes widened slightly when I saw that it was from Satoshi. I hadn't talked to him since that small argument that we had before I left.

~Flashback~

"Well.....do you remember how I always talked about getting out of Japan?" I asked and he hummed "I do.....don't tell me that you're actually leaving!"

I chuckled lightly "Not permanently but I'm taking a trip.....to London for three weeks"

"London.....how come?" He questioned and I rubbed the back of my head "Well....that guy had invited me to come with him" I said and he went quiet for a moment before speaking again "You're traveling out of the country......with a guy that you barely know?" He questioned sharply and my eyes widened slightly "Huh! I know him....we've been friends for months now and we've both helped each other out on many occasions that I haven't even spoken about" I said and he scoffed "He's just some guy that you met at the cafe!"

I glared at the ground "SO ARE YOU!"

"....."

"....."

"Right.....do what you want, Y/N" He said before hanging up the phone.

~End of flashback~

Why would he be calling me?

I thought that he was still upset.

Although, I had planned on making up with him when I had gotten back.

I answered the phone and held it against my ear as I continued to pack up the last of my things "Hello?" I said in a questioning tone and I heard a sigh of relief coming from the other side "Y/N.....hey" Satoshi said quietly and I zipped up my suitcase.

"Hi Satoshi.....what's up?" I questioned and I turned to see that Ran was still standing at the door, eyes narrowing slightly as he watched me.

I looked away from him and grabbed the handle of my bag "I wanted to apologize.....I missed you, as friends of course!" He said quickly and I smiled a bit "Same here.....sorry about what I said" My eyes scanned around the room to make sure that I wasn't leaving anything behind.

"No no! I'm sorry about what I had said, it was wrong of me" he continued "We're still friends, right?" He asked and I smiled "Of course we are"