Kim - 51. Part 1.

A/N - this chapter will be split into 2 parts. Pls stop reading if you are uncomfortable with reader/jk and v having a 3some. It doesn't actually happen until the second part but just putting my warning out there rn thanks

...

December 30th - Taehyung's Birthday. 

"We've been here for 5 days and you're still asking me the same question? Why would I lie to you, honey?" Jungkook frowned as he combed through his hair, checking out his reflection in the mirror across from him, "My parents like you. Love you even." He nodded, looking over his shoulder at you, "If they didn't like you, they wouldn't tell you to call them mom and dad. Now quit stressing yourself out and toss me a pair of socks from that drawer on your left." Your boyfriend hummed, sliding an oversized hoodie over his shoulders and zipping it up as he spoke, "When am I gonna meet your parents?"

"I just want them to see that I'm not playing around." You mumbled, "And never. I text my mom once a month to let her know I'm alive and that's it. You don't need to meet my parents. Trust me." You pulled your panties on, snapping them against your skin before picking up your bra and hooking it around yourself, looking around over Jungkook's bed and sifting through your clothes scattered on it, picking through the articles of clothing and looking for a potential outfit.

You and Jungkook ended up staying for almost a week at his parent's house. You both were only really meant to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with them but his family insisted on you both to stay a bit longer. Another day turned into five and now you were running out of clothes to wear. Thankfully you packed enough underwear and skincare products to last you this long. Jungkook even offered to take you shopping but you didn't need new clothes... 

You needed your bed. You needed your shower. You missed your own space.

Yes, Jungkook's family home was comfortable and you were happy in it. But lord, his bed was a twin and he took up most of the space on it. You considered sleeping on the couch or even the floor and almost did one time because you were so fed up with Jungkook snoring in your face that you headed to the couch only for him to follow you out like a puppy and decide to sleep there instead. You told him no. It was fine. His snoring wasn't that bad anyways. I mean, it was bad. He basically yelled in his sleep but you were used to it by now. You just weren't used to him being all up in your space like this. Back in your apartment, Jungkook held you and cuddled you before you slept and then after that he rolled away and let you go. But now, he would elbow you in the head or kick you in his sleep. You loved him. But you were at your wits end.

You glanced over to what Jungkook was wearing and pursed your lips, picking out a similar looking sweater to his and sliding it over your head, pulling your hair out from under the sweater and tossing the locks behind your shoulders. You matched with him on purpose quite often now. It was a thing. Jungkook loved matching with you too. Buying twos of everything when he went shopping just so you both could have couple outfits. It was cute. You adored him for it.

"I like your parents too, J.K and I just want them to see how much I do." You mumbled as you pulled your sweater down and crossed over to Jungkook's dresser, tugging the right drawer open, "And I'm glad your mom wants me to call her mom but— W-What the hell, Jungkook?!" You yelled in horror, "So, this is where you've been hiding my panties, huh?!" You stopped talking about his family abruptly and reached into the drawer, ripping out a bunch of your thongs out that you had "lost" back in your city. Jungkook was something else. He just had them laying in there for anyone to see if they opened this drawer. He truly was more shameless than you thought.