ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪᴛ

y/n pov :

tonight is gonna be so fucking real. right now me rue, ashtray, and fez were on the way to go meet up with cluster which is mouses side bag you could say. not gonna lie im pretty scared, have you seen those big ass body built guys? originally we were gonna go to the new year's party, but we ended up doing this first .

not to mention fez was also going to the new years party only to beat the shit out of nate . right now im wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top on with the matching black cargos and a black polo jacket to go over . and ofc you have to add a little gold for new year so i wore my black and gold air Jordan's . right now im currently holding a note book making a line for rue while she's singing 2Pac .

"you claim to be a player but i fucked yo wife" me and rue sang together . i take a small pinky size sniff from the note book not wanting to pass out. "yo , it-its up here on the right" ashtray says to fez . ashtray gets the gun and loads it up . "what's that suppose to be for?" i say to ashtray . "no reason" he says getting annoyed that rue is still singing .

"let's let the west side run for life! " rue sings . "y/n hand me that shit" she said while smiling and she takes the note book. she snorts it in. "Jesus christ" ashtray says softly. she gets the note book again and snorts another line. rue continues to mumble lyrics intill. "i hit em' up!" rue yells slightly putting her hands around her mouth . " yo , can you tell her to shut the fuck up? " ashtray says to fez . i started laughing at rue and her reaction of ashtray saying that .

" yeah , rue , you gotta chill out back there for real . me and ash gotta handle some serious business right now , so." said fez . i look at rue who's now leaning back with her hands on her head . "yeah , for sure . no , i can do that . i can just stay back here . it's real comfy." rue says as we pull up to the apartments . i laid my head on rues lap wanting this to go fast and you know have some energy for the mf party.

then we see the guy that with mouse and this blonde bitch with a bunch of lip filler and barely any clothes on . "who the fuck is this bitch? " said fez while getting out of the car . "yo." said custer . "who the fuck is this , man?" said fez again . "hi , i'm faye ." said the blonde girl .

"what is she doin here ?" said fez . "nah , nah , bro , that's my girl ." said custer . meanwhile in the car i started to worry about ashtray . well i get he did this a bunch of times but i'm still nervous for him . "ash be careful in there" i said getting up to sit on that little thing in between the passenger and the drivers seat . ashtray looks in the mirror to see what fez was doing .

then he looks back at me . "i know y/n , im gonna be alright . trust me just stay in the car ight?" ashtray says while putting his hand on my cheek and kisses me on the cheek. we both turned to rue bc i honestly forgot she was there . she looked at us disgusted . me and ashtray smiled at each other and i went back to sit down .

fez then went into the car to get ashtray , and the blonde girl hoped in the back seat with us. "be careful ash for me ?" i whispered he nodded . "ten, 20 minutes tops, all right? y'all just please stay in the car. no fuckin funny business, let's go." fez said with a straight face . "hi , i'm faye." she said with a droopy face . "yo fam, uh , rue" said rue . rue then fist bump faye , this is why you don't have two high ppl somewhere where your suppose to be serious for once.

"hey faye , um , i'm y/n" i said . "what are you doing here your a little to young to be here?" Faye said with a dumb face . "oh well i'm ashtrays girlfriend and i was gonna go to this party with him so now i'm here ." i said . then rue starts talking about new years but blondy didn't even know what new years was . then faye starts makin this shot thing that injects in your body . "um.. i don't think- i wouldn't do that here ." said rue . "it's just heroin" said faye.

" are you fucking dumb we're at a apartment complex where we're suppose to not be doing dumb shit and your doing this?" i said . faye injects the thing right by her crotch . me and rue just keep cursing at her and scooting back away from her . then all of the sudden me and rue and that blondy are getting dragged out of the car . all i remember is getting pushed against the wall next to ashtray .

i looked at him and he looked at me and honestly i was scared to death there was tears in my eyes . "fuck is you doin here " said the guy with brown curly hair and tattoos . he pushed me more to the wall holding my neck and aggressively letting go . i looked at ashtray and it look like he was death staring the guy .

" mitch don't fuckin hesitate, you come to my muthafuckin house, with 2 fuckin kids that look like their 12, two junkie whores, and a motherfucker i don't know . " the big body built guy said . then he starts going on about he's on probation and he can't deal with illegal shit blah blah blah. but then the woman calls out to him . they talk and he comes back and puts music on . and tells us to undress .

what a fuckin weirdo . me and ashtray look at each bc well i mean we're both minors . me and ashtray just slowly take our jackets off . "expect for you two . keep your shit on , man . nobody wanna see y'all naked . b.j. take they ass down . put 'em in a fuckin closet . " said the guy. the other guy i guess called b.j. drags me and ashtray to the closet by our hoods and points the gun to our heads .

" yo , yo , come on now , y'all , chill" fez said . i was wincing in pain bc he was choking me by my hood . "what you gonna cry lil bitch? "b.j. said while throwing me and ashtray in a closet . " lemme see that shit" b.j. grabbed the backpack from ashtray and got the gun out of there and he throws the backpack back . "now look what we found here" as b.j. points the gun to ashtray head . "don't fuckin touch him" i said shoving the gun away .

b.j. then grabs me by the hair . "the fuck you gonna do about it sweetheart , you need to keep your mouth shut , i could've killed yo lil boyfriend right then and there." he said letting go of my hair and closes the closet. "what a fucking asshole." i said rolling my eyes. "why would you do that y/n , he could've killed you." ashtray said looking away from me . "i'm sorry " i said feeling guilty but i didn't really care .  "just don't do that crazy shit ever again, you scared me. and i forgive you always . " ashtray said while putting his arm around me and kissing my forehead as i lay down on his shoulder .

we sat there for a while and this time the guy with long blonde hair came and got us out the closet . we were now in the little room with the lady . "so , y'all ready to do some business ?" said the lady . ashtray then walks up and unzips the suitcase and looks at fez. fez nods and ashtray closes the suitcase. he walks back and gives the money to fez and he gives it to the lady . " yes ma'am " said fez .

fast forward we're in the car and rue is goin on about how that was the craziest shit that ever happened . ngl i agree with her my heart was beating so fast in that situation . then we arrive at the party . " let's get this shit started hell yeah! " rue says excited . ashtray opens the door for me and holds my hand . we both walk in the party hand in hand together smelling the smell of weed and alcohol .

———————————————————————————
part 2??? let me know !