25. Kisses

Bokuto sat Akaashi in his lap, calming him down. Today had been stressful for him being back at the place that hurt him so bad. It was a wonder he hadn't had a full blown panic attack yet with how he shook.

It might have been Bokuto's callused hands or maybe the glow of the salt lamp that had calmed him. Maybe it was the water Bokuto made him sip at or the way he could stim with Bokuto's shirt in hand. He didn't know. There was still a tremor but nowhere near as bad as it had been.

"Hey sunshine, take some deep breaths."

Akaashi did so to the way his back was rubbed.

"They got them. It's over. It's finally over and it's all okay again." Bokuto rubbed his hair. "You did so good today."

"I don't feel good. It hurt. Did you see Tendou's hands? They broke one of his fingers."

"Fingers heal Keiji."

"But it almost happened," Akaashi whispered. His breathing picked back up. "They had his clothes off and everything."

Bokuto turned Akaashi towards himself. He held Akaashi's face in his hands. His whole world was crumbling right in his hands. "They didn't succeed. Tendou is safe at home. He has his boyfriend, who would never let him get hurt like that again."

"Will you please make sure that never happens to me?"

"Of course. I've got you Keiji." Bokuto smiled at him. "Oh goodness you look like you need a good cry."

Akaashi nodded.

Bokuto squeezed one of his cheeks lightly. "Go ahead."

Akaashi's lip trembled. He collapsed into Bokuto, weeping into his chest. "You are so kind to me..."

"Of course I am. Who wouldn't be kind to someone like you? Someone so beautiful and kind and just plain out amazing. You're strong Keiji. Much stronger than me."

"I only acted that way as a trauma response. Being hypersexual was a response that I didn't want."

Bokuto hummed. "And you have been getting through that. Even if it's been a long while."

Akaashi sniffled, trying to calm himself.

"It's amazing that you got yourself through all of that. I respect it more than you know." Bokuto rocked back and forth for Akaashi. The simple motions calmed Akashi back down and he just laid there, his hands feeling Bokuto's shirt as he was rocked. "Did you fall asleep Kashi?"

"Mm, mm." He shook his head.

Bokuto lifted him up a bit by the back of his thighs "I think I'm strong enough to lift you."

Akaashi shrugged. "Just be careful."

Bokuto slowly stood. Akaashi felt like he was floating and laughed. Bokuto pat his back a little too hard right after, making Akaashi burp despite that being something he only knew of babies doing.

"Excuse me!"

Bokuto sat back down and flipped around to put Akaashi on his bed. "You're silly."

Akaashi laughed quietly. "I am not."

"Strong silly Keiji." Bokuto gently pushed back Akaashi's hair. He shifted a bit, smiling fondly at the image beneath him. Akaashi smiling under him, blushing and happy with something simple.

Akaashi stared back up at him, cheeks a little sore from the wide smile he was showing off. "Why're you staring at me like that?"

"Cause you're pretty and I love pretty people."

"Love?" Akaashi whispered. Bokuto's hand was still at the side of his face. Oh God not again. He was getting flustered.

Bokuto lowered down and pressed their noses together. "You're cute."

"Kotarou you're very, very close to kissing me."

"And does that make you uncomfortable?"

"Well no-"

Bokuto laughed.

Akaashi blushed furiously at the chuckle. His stomach was filled with butterflies.

"Do you consent to me kissing you?"

He did not. He did not just ask for consent like that. That was amazing. Akaashi never got asked for consent; it was always just "get on your knees and listen".

"Keiji?"

"I do."

Bokuto hesitated before pressing his lips to Akaashi. Akaashi sighed against his lips when he pulled away and smiled. Bokuto laughed. "I'm hungry. You wanna make Mac n cheese?"

"Mac n cheese?"

"Mhmm... or, or Mac n cheese?" He raised his brows, wiggling them.

Akaashi gasped. "Stop that!"

Bokuto laughed. "Come on. I seriously am craving Mac n cheese."

Akaashi rolled his eyes. He was eased back up and then taken to the kitchen where Bokuto found a box of the food he wanted so bad. Akaashi got on the counter and watched.

"Can you lean down for me and get the strainer?"

Akaashi got up and leaned down, opening the area with bowls and tupperware under the sink. He got out the strainer and poured the noodles into it. Bokuto hurriedly put together the rest of the meal and sat them down. He was quick to eat, incredibly happy.

Akaashi ate too, watching Bokuto. After they were done Bokuto started handing Akaashi dishes, having him put them in the dishwasher because he felt uncomfortable leaning over. "Oh! Hey Kashi I put the glasses in the middle part-"

"Hm?" Akaashi stood up hurriedly and bumped into Bokuto.

Bokuto caught him by his waist and laughed. "You sure do love touching me."

"Mm... kind of."

Bokuto eased his other arm around his waist and swayed back and forth. "Think we can kiss some more?"

Akaashi shrugged. "I have a pretty tight schedule. I don't know."

"Oh come on."

Akaashi kissed Bokuto. "Just kidding. Kiss me all you want."

Bokuto gladly took this opportunity to kiss him all he wanted. It felt so soft and when it got heated, it felt like he was melting. "Someone's excited."

Akaashi realized that this was indeed more than wholesome. This was meant to be more than wholesome. "Is it that obvious?"

"Judging by the boner you have I would assume so."

Akaashi yelped. "Shit, sorry!"

Bokuto grabbed his hips. "Just cause I can't have sex doesn't mean that this doesn't mean I can't get on my knees."

Akaashi watched him carefully lower himself. How did that not hurt?

"What is it? Shocked?"

"A bit. You really don't have to do this for me."

Bokuto pushed him back into the cabinets further by his hips. "And what if I like being on my knees?"

Akaashi immediately knew that he was not embarrassed at that and smiled. He hadn't gotten this opportunity with clients for at least six months. Bokuto wasn't even his client anymore but God did he act like it. "Then have your fun."

Bokuto grinned. In just a few weeks his body would feel for the most part normal and he could give over what he wanted to Akaashi.