Twelve: Magic Carpets

FINGERING GIRLS IN ELEVATORS wasn't exactly a common experience for me

But I didn't miss the doubt in Collins' eyes about where my attention was at the moment. Couldn't blame her, either. Screw my brain for letting Nessa slip in for a moment, even if it was well-intentioned and all that. Not the fucking time to be responsible, brain. Not the fucking time.

My focus was Collins, though. It was all her.

So here I was, slamming the emergency brakes on the elevator and hitching up her dress. Her inner thigh was so soft and smooth beneath my fingertips, and holy mother of God, I couldn't wait to feel the rest of her.

"Beau," she gasped, opening up for me without hesitation.

I smiled into her curls. This girl was greedy, and I adored it. The way she said my name was satisfying as all hell.

Finding her ear, I kissed the hollow beneath it before pulling back to look at her. "Tell me I can touch you."

She couldn't get her response out quick enough. "You can touch me."

"Good. Now, how many?" I asked, brushing one finger between her legs, skimming the lace there.

Big, brown eyes stared at me as she answered with a confused, aroused whimper.

"What?"

My finger dipped past her underwear, teasing her clit. She was stunningly wet, and I was maddeningly hard. I could barely think straight. Was this happening? Oh fuck, yep. It was. And she wasn't just letting me touch her; she was encouraging it, rocking her hips forward and begging for more.

Beg, baby girl. Beg with those hips.

"How many fingers?"

I dove knuckle-deep inside her.

Collins opened her mouth, but no sound came out.

"How many fingers do you want in this little pussy, sweetheart?" I groaned with her when I pumped another finger in. "Tell me what you like."

___

The thing about joining a snow club when you live by the California coast is that you're going to have to drive a long-ass way to find some freaking snow.

But honesty? The further away from Oakland, the better. I needed a little fresh air, a little space.

Being friends with Collins was frankly exhausting. Constantly policing the way I looked at her, how much time I spent with her, the smiles I gave her—it was taking its toll on me. I was trying so hard to give her the right amount of attention. Enough that she knew I didn't hate her, but not too much that she started questioning shit between us.