two

"I thought we lost you." I heard from behind me. I look to see Colby was climbing on the roof. I smile as I look at him.

He strides over towards me and sits down, hanging his legs on the edge.

They weren't filming at the moment so we split up. Or at least I split up. "Evan was annoying me." I laugh a little.

I was looking at the view. I really liked this view. I liked the way the moon shined over the woods.

"Is he usually that paranoid?" He asked. I looked at his outfit. Black skinny jeans and a hoodie.

I nodded my head while looking away. "Yeah, I think the weed makes it worse." I press the Juul to my lips.

I check the time on my phone to see it was four in the morning. We explored most of the building.

Even though I just met them, I can tell I already like them. They're hilarious and fun to hang out with.

When we get scared, Jake instantly cracks a joke which makes us all laugh. Plus Wesley and Evan have to give in their commentary.

The whole thing was chaotic. "How is he still high? That's my question." He laughed towards me.

I just shrugged as I lightly laugh. "I stopped asking myself that question a long time ago." I admit to him.

We laugh for a second while looking at the view. "How did you two even become friends?" He asked curious.

He wasn't asking it to be mean. He was asking because of our different personalities.

"Serena introduced us together in high school. They were a couple grades above us." I explain to him.

"What about you and Sam? You two seem close." Out of the four, they were the closest. I could get that vibe.

"We met at band camp before freshman year because we had a crush on the same girl." He explained.

I snickered when he said band camp. "I swear, if you're laughing at the part of me being in band camp." We were laughing loudly.

"I'm not! I was just shocked that you were in band camp." I defend myself. He gives me a look like he doesn't believe me.

But I can tell he's just fucking around. "Take a hot guess, what do you think I was like in high school?" I take a look at him.

There was no doubt he wasn't popular because of his looks. But the way he's dressed and has his hair styled says different.

"You were either really popular or an anti social emo." He looks at me shockingly. "You were half right." I look at his eyes.

His eyes were so blue, they were like little oceans. "I was half band geek, half emo." I rose an eyebrow towards him.

"What about the anti social part?" In the darkness, I could see his face turn red. "Yeah, you were right on that too." We both started laughing.

I then give him a look. "What do you think I was like in high school?" I ask with a smirk on my lips.

He looked at me up and down, making me blush a little bit. Right before he answered, there was a loud scream.

We both jumped in our spots. I grabbed a flashlight while getting up. "Who do you think that was?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Maybe Wes. I couldn't tell." We start going to the stairs as we heard another scream. It was from Serena.

I could tell it was high pitched. I rushed down the steps, Colby following. "Damn skinny jeans." He cursed.