𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

| 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 |

nurse's office

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

everyone else had continued the game from where it left off and all you could feel was embarrassment on another level. you tapped your head and couple of times while walking in the hallway to get your senes together, "jesus- how could you?"

"i feel so bad," you said to yourself. you stopped in front of the nurses office and looked at the sigh above, "he's going to hate me."

before you walked in the curtain was opened and you peeked at tsukishima sitting at the edge of the rest bed getting cleaned up with a q-tip from small marks of blood. you shook your head and took a deep breath, "i can't walk in- he'll resent me forever"

you heard footsteps come closer and looked up at the nurse stare at you, "yes? are you injured too?"

you hesitated and looked at tsuki make eye-contact with you from the window, he looked annoyed and broke off the view quickly.

shit.

"no it's just i wanted to see someone" you slightly jutted your head in his direction and she opened the door wider, "i'll be back." the nurse passed you

you closed the door behind you in the infirmary and slowly made your way to tsuki, "hey~"

"no" he answered with a pissed off tone

"i'm sorry" you immediately apologized, "it wasn't my intention- i'm really sorry"

he looked up at you and you saw his bruised cheek. "oh my god" you came closer to him and put your hand on his face. he winced and moved back a bit, "i know it isn't your fault"

"how could you be so stupid?" he laughed

"huh." you deadpanned, "look i apologized, okay? again- i'm...sorry"

"i heard you the first time" he adjusted his placement on the rest bed and looked at you up and down, "where's the nurse?"

"she said she would be back" you crossed your arms, "do you want me to get you water?"

"ptf-" he covered his mouth

"what now." you sighed

"i just like that you're taking care of me" he reached his arm out to you

you looked at his hand and softly slapped it, "tsuki." he pulled you from your wrist on the bed and you were on the edge now, "y/n"

"...yes?"

"you owe me." he looked into your eyes

his body was moving closer to you and you moved your other hand to his face, taking off his glasses. "well- what do you have in mind? because in this position i can't do much"

"that's not true."

"cuz' i can do this" he kissed your cheek and buried his face by your neck. your eyes widen and you felt his hand hold yours tighter, "kei."

"if you really are sorry then just stay like this with me for a while," he said in your ear, "and i know you are."

you shut your eyes and didn't say a word. just nodded your head and felt his embrace against you. "good." you could feel a smile come on his face.