•60•

「NAYEON's POV」

We're looking down to the floor, it was field with a lot of dust. And too many ashes around since its abandoned building. I continue to wave my hands in front of my nose and pinching my nose too.

Prosecutor Yoo keep on seeing some details she might get as one of the evidence I guessed.

"Too many ashes and dust around." she said and started to sweep the floor with her foot. "You see the red? It looks like a blood." I nod as agreement.

She started to took a picture of those red things, it's my dad's blood. Now, it looks like a redish one or a slight red tho.

I don't know, but if ever you didn't know I have this strong senses. I feel like someone is around aside from the two of us. I can hear some little footsteps. If that was own by a kid's footsteps it not. Maybe, there's a lot of house built-in here but no it's not from the kid's footsteps.

It's from a man, a group of man around us. Doing a little footsteps trying hard to not to be caught. I guessed something I don't like to happen will happened this time.

I feel anxious and uncomfortable at the same time so I pointed prosecutor yoo's back and said.

"Can we leave here? I feel uncomfortable and worried." I said and she just nodded.

But...

Before we got any chance to go out of the building there are five man stopped us, they're around us. They are holding a gun and straightly pointed to us, a big distance from our standpoint.

Prosecutor Yoo also got a gun from her pocket, it mightbe look cool but I don't have time to say 'wow, cool', how can I if I was near to death in this situation huhu.

I don't have any weapons, and Prosecutor Yoo surely have one gun.

"Are y'all Mr. Zhou's disciple?!" Prosecutor Yoo shouted.

"Tsk, so what?" the man said and smirked. "Well we heard that you and your group are preparing to salend warrant of arrest for Mr. Zhou. You trying hard sht" he added. This man!

"Tsk, He's just your boss, I don't care about him huh." Prosecutor Yoo said.

"Ah! You want us to shot you? And that useless girl beside you? She's just the daughter of Mr. Im,  she go with her father!" the other man said and they all shots us.

I covered my ears and started to cry, someone wrapped me with her arms. "I'll protect you, don't worry" she said.

All those man left. The backhugs I received slowly running out of my body, I felt some wet. I turned around it's Prosecutor Yoo.

"I love you" she said without any voice I can hear. A big tears started to fall down to my cheeks as she started to close her eyes. Most of those gun shots she have was on her thigh, leg, almost in her elbow and in her arm.

I got a gun shot too but I don't care.