Chapter Sixty Eight

Hello my lovelies! Oh man, do I have I treat for you, all! I spoil you guys too much 🥰

Once you get to the end of this chapter there will be a surprise

Warnings: Smut & Fluff! Back to Y/n's POV

• Y/N'S POV •

I woke up to a baby foot in my face.

Once my vision had cleared, I realized I was on the couch. I must've just walked through the door and plopped onto the nearest surface after getting home from the airport.

I gently move Sienna's foot off of my face and lay it down. She was laying down the opposite direction of me.

I missed her so much, I just wanted to grab her and kiss her all over, getting to hear those lighthearted giggles.

The sun was shining through the windows of our living room, it had to be at least 8am. I remove the blanket from my body and make it into a small fort to prevent sienna from rolling off, while still covering Sienna's body as she slept peacefully.

I bent down to kiss her cheek, softly as she snores quietly. I swear she looked so big from the last time I saw her which was 3 days ago.

My nose was welcomed with the smell of maple syrup, pancakes, bacon and eggs. I went to the bathroom to wash up, and throw some water on my face, brushing my teeth as well.

I noticed Chris had his haircut stuff out and he better think again if he thinks I'm going to let him cut off those beautiful locks of hair he's worked so hard to grow out.

Changing my airport outfit to something more comfortable, I walked down the stairs again and made sure sienna was okay, and she was, still in the small place I left her a few minutes ago, only that she was snuggling her stuffie closer to her arm.

She must've grabbed it, unconsciously.

Walking into the kitchen, I was quiet, taking a moment to look at Chris's back muscles, admiring the way they flexed when he flipped the pancakes.

I stepped closer to him, working my way over the island in the middle of the kitchen and making my way behind him. He was singing quietly to himself as he cooked.

I missed the smell of him, so I took a big inhale and smiled before I wrapped my arms around his torso. Making him stop mumbling song lyrics.

"I missed that." Chris says, lowering the heat on tbe stove, just to turn around and pick me up.

"I missed you," I look into his blue eyes as he stepped forward a bit to set me at the table.

"I missed you more," he smiles big, adorably big as he grabbed my face, kissing me multiple times.

Running my fingers through his hair, I took a few seconds to look at how hot my husband was. Just by looking at him, it makes me want to take my clothes off.

"Who brought you, sweetheart? I thought the flight was for this afternoon.." he utters, furrowing those full brows, "...I would've picked you up."

"I know, Chrissy, I know," I nod briefly, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer, "that flight was cancelled but the airline gave us the option of flying last night, so we took it, or well at least I did."