ten.

caleb and i got dressed in not too dressy clothes but they were nice. once we made sure we had everything, we started making our way to the girls dorm.

as we were talking and walking, my phone buzzed in my pocket and i took it out seeing taylor had tweeted something.

@ taylorevanslol: new song dropping @ 12!

i smiled to myself while retweeting and liking her post. i was extremely proud of her for recording her first song. words couldn't describe.

caleb and i reached the dorm and knocked on their door. sadie opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

" boys. " she said still smiling. " you two look nice. "

caleb gave sadie a kiss, as i just said thanks while walking into their dorm. we were the last ones to arrive but it's okay we were fashionable late.

" hey finn, i'm glad you could make it! " gaten said hugging me.

" hey man it's nice to see you. " i said smiling.

i chatted with gaten for a couple of minutes before i saw taylor come down the stairs. she had on a simple red dress with black heels, but she still looked gorgeous as ever.

" finn your staring. " jack said nudging me.

" huh? oh uh- " i stuttered trying to form a sentence.

" don't stress yourself. taylor sure does look fine this evening. " jack laughed.

" tuh, your right about that one. " i replied sipping my drink but also looking at taylor.

taylor's pov

i heard the doorbell ring as i slid on my dress. i didn't want to overdress but i didn't want to show up in sweatpants either. i decided to wear a red dress with some plain black heels. i curled my hair then made my way downstairs.

once i reached the bottom of the stairs, millie and sadie walked up to me.

" wow you look amazing. " millie said handing me a drink.

" yeah, i have to agree with millie on that one. " sadie smirked.

" thank you ladies very much. both of you look stunning as well. " i replied hugging both of them.

" 25 minutes until your song drops! how are you feeling? " sadie asked me.

" nervous but good. " i chuckled taking a sip from my drink.

i walked around the room talking with everyone, not wanting anyone to feel left out. i soon made my way to finn who was in the kitchen with jack talking.

" there's the lady of the night! " finn exclaimed hugging me.

" that's me. " i replied laughing.

" you look wonderful tonight tay. i'm so excited to hear your new song. " jack said also hugging me. " what's it about? "

" uh, basically a fuck you song to my ex. " i giggled.

" that's definitely needed. " finn said. " fuck all exes. "