35. just a little kiss*

songs:
a kiss- the driver era
monster- kanye west

In all of the places that September was wholesome and chill, October was devious and grimey

October was sexy.

October first was a Friday

October first was a Friday. I spent that Friday morning holding Ashton by the back of the head while I fucked her mouth in the bathroom. I spent that Friday morning with her wicked eyes on mine as she opened wider and relaxed her throat for me. She winked as she swallowed around me and then she gagged when I thrust harder. Her knees spread wider on that bathroom mat and her hips started to move in time with my thrusts, she couldn't help it. Desperate thing, her body always betrayed her. That first morning of October I pulled out of her mouth just in time to cover my favorite tits in cum and then I washed her clean in the shower just moments later.

That morning set the tone for our whole month.

We were insatiable. Every time we were alone in one of our apartments for more than 10 minutes, we were pulling clothes off. We were sneaking quickies in bathrooms at the bars, teasing each other to the brink of madness at movie nights, and I was surprised that no one sprayed us with mace while we made out on the subway.

The feel of the tip of her tongue running across the roof of my mouth became a drug for me, I craved it. The feel of her body spilling out of my hands was like a buzz in my brain, numbing my senses. The feel of her hot breath while she cried out into my ear and neck as she rode me was the best high of my life. When her tongue ran across my hips it felt like the same kind of adrenaline you get going 90mph on a backroad.

I loved the tender and mundane moments, but the gasping and moaning was when we felt most like us. Sneaking my fingers under the hem of her skirt to play with her while she sat across from our friends at a bar always reminded me of high school. The way she'd clench and jerk forward just like she did at 17 gave me a sick sense of pride, like I'd known her body longer than anyone else, and it still wanted me just as bad. Holding her hands behind her back and pressing her face to a door while I fucked her was like college. The way she'd stretch her neck to me and beg me to kiss her, beg for a taste of me. She'd hold out her pretty little tongue and her legs would wobble when I spit for her.