happily ever after - TEEN WOLF [A]

TITLE — HAPPILY EVER AFTER*

status: available
faceclaim: kat graham* / haley lu richardson*
oc: nala / winnifred 'winnie' pooh
fandoms: once upon a time / teen wolf
love interest: derek hale / stiles stilinski
first appearance: teen wolf season 1
last appearance: teen wolf season 6B

status: available faceclaim: kat graham* / haley lu richardson* oc: nala / winnifred 'winnie' poohfandoms: once upon a time / teen wolflove interest: derek hale / stiles stilinski first appearance: teen wolf season 1 last appearance: teen wolf sea...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

ONCE UPON A TIME, IN the land of the Enchanted Forest, a blood feud between a Queen and a Princess dominated the realm. Their quarrel placed so many innocents in the crosshairs, something that one side hated beyond belief. Snow White — more specifically, her still beating heart — had been the object of the Evil Queen's desires for years on end. No one knew for certain why the Queen was so adamant on seeing Snow White six feet under, but all the people of the realm could agree that they wanted the battle to end.

And it did, in the most unexpected way.

The Evil Queen cast a curse. A terrible, dark curse that tore all of the inhabitants of the Enchanted Forest from their home and swept them away in a storm of purple magic. Both of them remember (and they would certainly never forget) the moment they were snatched from their homes, their friends, and whisked off to somewhere new. But something happened. Instead of arriving, memories altered, in the cursed town of Storybrooke, two individuals fell from the hurricane and landed somewhere else entirely.

Nala of the Pridelands, former girlfriend of King Simba, was of the finest Lionesses and hunters the pride had. She was fast, agile and a natural born leader. Many found it a shame when the love burning between her and the King sizzled out into dying embers, because Nala would have made an excellent Queen. And even after she broke things off with Simba, the pride still looked up to and respected her for all that she had ever done for them. So when the violet mists came rolling over the horizons, they all circled the King and his former lover before being swept along with the tide.