PRIORITY

AT SHOPPING COMPLEX

"Welcome ma'am, how can I help you?"the salesgirl politely asked

"Aahh I want umm clothes" Meera replied

"Sure ma'am, our shop has best sarees" the salesgirl replied

"Why, can I only wear sarees? Can't wear anything else?" Meera asked being a bit irritated

"But ma'am I think sarees will look best on you than any other style of clothing" salesgirl said smilingly

"Did I ask for your opinion?" Meera retorted while adding "Show me some modern Western dresses"

The salesgirl showed her few gown, jumpsuits and knee length dresses but Meera rejected them.

"Show me something short and sexy" Meera said and her eyes landed on a mannequin wearing a shimmery red short revealing dress......

'Meera you have to do this' she self-motivated

'what he thinks haan! Only Natasha can look stylish no no wait what he said yeah sexy......even I can look sexy' Meera mumbled

'if tonight, your jaw didn't touch the ground then am not Meera Abhimaan Singh Rathore...huh!!' Meera did a little self talk and went for billing.

AT NIGHT

Abhimaan returned back around 5 in the evening after completing his work. He switched on the television and started watching live cricket match.

In between he can feel someone's gaze at him but whenever he would look at Meera she would pretend of doing something or looking somewhere else.

He was impatient why Meera isn't asking about his lunch date. He wanted to tease her more. He was about to say something when Meera's phone buzzed flashing Abhimanyu's number and she went to the balcony to talk with Abhimanyu.

Abhimaan ordered dinner and asked Meera to join him. After breakfast both didn't involve in any conversation with each other. Abhimaan was desperate to hear her voice and see her continuously changing facial expressions. But his ego forbade him to initiate a conversation.

Completing the dinner Meera rushed inside the bathroom while Abhimaan was patiently waiting for his turn to take a bath and sleep.

It's been 10 minutes she didn't come out.
25 minutes passed. 45 minutes passed but Abhimaan wasn't hearing any sound of running water neither Meera was coming out.

Giving up on his patience to wait, Abhimaan knocked the door calling out for Meera "aur kitna time biwi.....jaldi bahar aao"
(How many more time will you take wifey.......come out fast)

While Meera was shivering inside the bathroom. "Maan ka toh pata nhi but my jaw surely touched the ground" Meera said looking at her reflection
(Don't know about Maan but my jaw surely touched the ground)

"Yeah kya leke aa gyi pagal isse dress kehte hai? " Meera chided herself
(What have you brought, you madwoman........is this even called a dress?)

"Stupid, idiot, duffer, moron, useless sare synonyms tereko suit karte hai......Aah!!" Meera huffed and banged her head on the mirror
(Stupid, idiot, duffer, moron, useless all other synonyms suits you.......aaah!!)

When she heard Abhimaan's voice she couldn't decide her next move "Mein kya karu aab?........bahar bhi nhi jaa sakti andar bhi nhi reh sakti"
(What should I do now?....... neither can go out nor can stay inside, where have i landed myself)

"Meera yaar it's been more than an hour, what are you doing inside?........ abhi 5 minutes mein agar bahar nhi ayee, am gonna break open the door......" Abhimaan said furiously
( Meera yaar it's been more than an hour, what are you doing inside?........ If you don't come out within 5minutes, am gonna break open the door......)