28: Wedding

It's the day of the wedding finally, and I got my baby dressed for her day in the woods. I say, "Cai, I also packed her a blanket if it gets colder than I thought."

He nods and Rose says, "That's the cutest baby outfit ever."

She says, "Mama."

I kiss her head and she says, "Dada."

He smiles and she says while bouncing in my arms, "Wove you! Wove you!"

I smile brightly and Edward says, "That's adorable."

She blows a raspberry at him and he looks shocked and blows one back at her. She sticks her tongue out and Rose gets in her view and she says, "Rosablie?"

Emmett chuckles and I say, "Yep. And that's Emmy bear."

Alice and Jasper come down and I say, "There's Ali and Jazzy poo."

She says, "Jazzly poo. Alwi. Emmy bear."

She continues to babble along and Carlisle and Esme come into the living room as well. I say, "That's Nana and Pap."

Isabella comes inside while we're all around the baby and looks a bit mad. She asks, "Why aren't any of you ready yet?"

I reply handing Caius my precious baby, "You do realize and understand that we all can get ready in like 5 seconds?"

Celeste says, "Un-ber-stab?"

Emmett tries not to laugh and I say, "We'll teach you how to say every word in the dictionary when we get home."

She smiles and Isabella says, "Can we go get ready for MY wedding now? My parents are going to be here and want to see me before I walk down to Edward."

Alice takes Bella away and I go and grab my dress and shoes and head to another room. Esme comes inside with me and says, "You've grown up so much, Luna. I have granbabies that we didn't think was possible and one that seemed literally impossible."

I reply, "I probably won't ever get pregnant again. I think I was able to since it was so close to the transition that I got pregnant again. I'll probably adopt one or two. Over the next eternity."

Esme laughs and says, "You'll have your own mini coven inside of your coven."

I smile and say, "That's a different way to think of it."

Esme says, "That's a pretty dress."

I smile and say, "You can keep it after today. That dress can be worn for many occasions."

She smiles as I do my makeup. I put in some colored contacts and she says, "Weren't your eyes green as a human?"

I smile and say, "I know how to explain this to my father. He thinks Caius is real estate company owner in Italy in case he ever goes to Italy and sees how rich we are."

Esme says, "You planned ahead. how did that talk go with your father?"

I smile and say, "He absolutely loves Caius. I didn't even tell Caius what to talk about. My dad asked about Italy and hunting, like what types of animals, where to hunt them, etc. My dad barely still likes Edward. He was very fine with the wedding happening in Italy. A little shocked with the two months, but happy that I'm happy. Along with me being older than Isabella getting married. We are going to hear conversations about her being pregnant. I'm calling it. I'm glad I met the right guy in Italy. I've always wanted to visit Europe, and I can. I can show it to my children. Caius can explain since he's like 5,000 years old."

I hear his thoughts, "Your ass better be in that cave when we get home, mi amore."

I smirk in the mirror after I finish my makeup. Esme says, "You pushed his limit, haven't you?"