308-311

Chapter 308 - She Was just Helping Karma along some Was All (1)

Su QinMei was probably the one who knew about her father-in-law's dirty behind-the-scene ways the most. After all, he had been friendly toward Su QinYing up front but was able to watch her die without so much as a blink of his eyes and watched as his own grandson was kidnapped.

When she tried to poison Jiang WenYu a year ago, he, too, was able to help with cleaning up all of the evidences as if nothing was wrong. Only because her son seemed the more promising of the two a year ago. Just thinking about the kind of revenge that an old man who could sacrifice his own grandson and his daughter-in-law with no hesitation would exert made her chilled to her bones.

She recovered suddenly from her state of confusion and turned pale.

What had she done? She was here to beg Jiang WenYu to let her son go and she ended up letting her anger got in the way and ruined everything.

It was all over.

They were now truly done for.

Losing all ability to even struggle, Su QinMei collapsed onto the floor.

Jiang WenYu still maintained that slight smile on him. "Perhaps he would be sold overseas or become a subject in some experiment or be sent to some rich men as a gift or..."

"That's enough!"

Su QinMei shrieked. Looking at Jiang WenYu, fear could be seen on her for the very first time. When looking at the calm and sarcastic look on Jiang WenYu, Su QinMei suddenly realized that Jiang WenYu was not the same as Su QinYing. He was, in fact, very good at scheming. He was threatening her. That he could easily carry out any of those for revenge.

"You have only one option to protect Zhang Bi. You want to make sure that Zhang Kaiyu would not have the ability for revenge. Otherwise, not only would he exert his revenge on Zhang Bi, this very well might extend to the Su family as well."

Su QinMei closed her eyes and shamefully realized that she was considering what he said. He was right, as long as Zhang Kaiyu was dragged down with her, then her son would be safe. She wouldn't say the other Zhang family members were good people but they also would not squash a clan member who no longer has the ability to compete. As much as she hated Jiang WenYu, she must admit that this was the only way to protect her son.

He was the one who put her and her son in the positions that they were in today but now she had no choice but to do as he said.

He was surely the devil himself.

Tears rolled down her cheeks again. She had already lost track of how much she had cried today but she had a feeling that she would be crying a lot from this point forward.

Jiang WenYu had his bodyguards watched over Su QinMei as he walked into the other room.

He was not as calm as he had appeared. For a period of time, he thought about killing Su QinMei no matter what it would cost him. He wanted an eye for an eye. Nevertheless, Fang JunRong's smiling face would appear in his mind.

"I hope that you would prove to be the best investment that I have ever made in the next 10 years."

She looked at him attentively when she said that and there was also a sense of pleading in her tone.

That was how he had recollected himself. In the past year, Fang JunRong had at least invested tens of millions of yuan on him. He could not let her money all go to waste. It was unnecessary to go to jail over these people.

Unlocking his phone, his eyes dimmed, "Hi, this is Jiang WenYu. I need to call in a crime."

He pulled out his wallet and opened it up. The girl in the picture has a bright smile on her – she was his birth mother Su QinYing whom he had never met. His eyes watered up and his vision blurred.