Let the show go on!

As the stage went up, I could feel myself heat up while I was on drummer duty again. Honestly, I didn't have much to do in this part but i was pretty confident on to doing it.
I could hear the kids cheering, I let out a sigh and let a big wide smile grow on my face as we're all completely on the stage. The show went on, the song was pretty long but I personally really liked it.
For a few moment you could see Monty looking back at me and winking at me, whenever he did this i just rolled my eyes and chuckled as the show went on.

As the show finally finished and we got sent back down to parts and service, it was now my job to do a quick checkup with them to see if anything was wrong and to dust them off, cleaning off their messes before they went back out in the open to go greet meet and see the other kids. Though most of the time they do stay in their room charging up and all that if they're not exactly scheduled to go out.
"Alrighty then! You're all good to go!~"
I put my hands on my hips, feeling proud of myself and of my work. I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist from behind me and I blush as i look back to see it was Monty.
"God damnit monty! Almost scared me— Now then, what are you still doing here? shouldnt you be in your room?"
"Oh y/n, i would be in my room but i've got some business to deal with you."
"oh really? "
"yeah."
"such as?"
"rolling your eyes while on stage and being so rude about how i didn't show up on the first time."
"ah well you see, the second one? yeahh... that was an actual like thing i needed to talk to you about. Since you really can't let down some of your fans like that and y'know sometimes they only come for youuu"
Monty began to smirk.
"You can only come for me—"
My face went completely red and I didn't know what to say.
"I- I HAVE TO GO—"
When I began sprinting away into chica's room with the elevator, i could feel Monty's eyes completely staring at me and hearing a low growl.