Chapter 135: success

There are only two ports for Z star to fly to outer space. Even if one month is given to them, the entire planet cannot be taken out of Z star, so most people are destined to be unable to escape Z star. After experiencing the initial shock and panic, they were completely desperate and waited quietly for death. Many people have even prepared suicide tools for themselves in advance, preparing them to commit suicide as soon as the Zerg appears, and it is better to be swallowed by the Zerg alive. At this time, the voices of ten teenagers resounded throughout the Z star, awakening their hope of life.

"I'm still working hard, and please don't give up."

Yes, the people who saved them haven't given up yet. How can the people who have been saved can give up. In an instant, almost all the people of Z Star were doing the same ten things, watching the process of Yan Hao making chips.

That boy still looks like a student, can he really repair the Tianhe-1 battleship? Is it really too late? Although the barrage was banned in the video, some people still asked in private. Some even found the city where Yan Hao was born and the school where he went to, trying to find something that could increase credibility.

[Yan Hao's IQ is extremely high, and he always takes first place in the exams when he is in school. 】

[Usually we have to learn things for several days, he almost sees it ten times. 】

[Yes, I testify, I am Yan Hao's elementary school classmate. 】

[I am a middle school classmate. 】

Ten piles of former classmates of Yan Hao and even teachers appeared on the Internet.

"Teacher Qiu, isn't Yan Hao learning pharmacy? How can he build battleships." In the school where Yan Hao once went to school, ten middle-aged people turned to ask his colleague, this middle-aged man known as Teacher Qiu , Is the pharmacy teacher of Yan Hao High School.

Teacher Qiu's mood at this time was extremely complicated. This was once dismissed by him in every possible way, and he even commented on Yan Hao that he was smart but not of good character. However, it was this young man whom he said was a bad character, and is now doing his best to save his life.

When Yan Hao appeared and said the previous conversation, he was shocked to send ten communications to his once beloved disciple, Yan Fei, who was also Yan Hao’s younger brother, but the communications showed that there was no longer a server, which meant that What? This means that Yan Fei is in space, because the signal will be blocked only when the individual is flying in space. But obviously this morning, Yan Fei sent him a message, saying that he would come back to school these two days to see him.

The catastrophe of Z star is inevitable, and Yan Fei flew away from Z star at the first time. This means that the Yan family is the tenth group of people who got news to escape from Z star. This means that Yan Hao, who is still working hard to repair the warship, originally had a chance. left. Obviously he could live, but he chose to stay. Whether or not Yan Hao was really confident that he could repair the warship, his choice was moving.

"I don't know either." Teacher Qiu replied to his colleague, "but he is very smart."

"He used to learn pharmacy? But didn't he just say he was a disciple of Pang Lao, the designer of Tianhe Battleship? Is it a lie?" asked ten teachers who didn't know Yan Hao.

There are more and more people who know Yan Hao on the Star Network. It is natural that Yan Hao was once an apprentice in pharmacy. It is just as everyone constantly wonders whether the appearance of Yan Hao is used by Winston to stabilize the people's hearts. In order to let the ZF senior officials go first, Federal University, Pang Lao, Zhong Lao, and Mecha Association issued ten statements.