Chapter 137: Boyfriend VS Parents

Wen Lao's medicine formula was sent early in the morning, and the hospital had already prepared all kinds of herbs that he needed. Ye Chen knew that Yan Hao's situation was not optimistic, so he didn't delay much after getting the prescription, so he started to configure it.

About a child, the medicine was prepared and sent to Yan Hao's ward. However, Yan Hao was in a coma at this time, unable to drink the medicine on his own. When everyone was having a headache how to feed the medicine, Sheng Heng took the medicine, raised his head and poured it into his mouth, then lowered his head and kissed Yan Hao. Lip.

Everyone was shocked when they saw it, and then turned their backs together, their embarrassed faces blushed. Only Ye Chen was still standing there, watching the kissing two people even a little excited.

"The threshold has fallen." Rong Xuehai has been paying attention to the testing equipment, telling everyone the good news as soon as the mental power threshold has fallen.

"Tsk tusk, this threshold has reached the warning line, and it is almost about to explode." Before everyone had time to be happy, Ye Chen's voice suddenly sounded. He didn't know when he walked behind Rong Xuehai and was together. Looking down at the instrument. But while clearly speaking the most serious words, Ye Chen's tone made people feel frivolous, unreliable and tight.

"Old Wen said, Master Yan Hao's condition is very serious and he must come to treat him personally. The medicine only serves to ease the situation." Seeing Sheng Heng's face changed, Rong Xuehai quickly explained.

Sheng Heng listened, and his complexion really improved. It is not that Rong Xuehai is authoritative, but that he has experience in this matter. He was hurt by Sima Mingxuan when he was in the resource star. It seemed to stabilize his situation.

As long as it can be steady, Xiao Hao must be fine when Old Wen arrives.

"It's worthy of being a Pharmacist, really amazing." Ye Chen praised.

"Of course, Mr. Wen is amazing. I think that among the three major pharmacist masters in the Federation, Mr. Wen is the most powerful." Rong Xuehai said with a look of admiration.

"Aren't you afraid that the other two pharmacists will come to you?" Ye Chen glanced at him.

"I'm a little man, I can't." Rong Xuehai was persuaded in an instant.

Ye Chen chuckled lightly, stared at the instrument again, and then straightened up and said: "It will take two days at the earliest for Wen Lao to come over. The effect of this medicine is estimated to be stable for only five or six hours. I will go again. Make some."

"Trouble Master Ye." Cong Yi looked grateful.

"Yes, he is my savior."

Cong Yi was taken aback.

Ye Chen smiled and continued: "I came to Z Star to travel with my partner, and happened to be invaded by the Zerg. If it wasn't for Yan Hao who had repaired the battleship, I guess I don't know what happened at the moment, it was not saved. Am I dead?"

Suddenly from Yi.

Ye Chen nodded to everyone, did not speak any more, and left the ward to dispense medicine.

At this time, Cang Yan glanced at the communicator and said to Congyi: "Yan Hao's parents want to come in and see Yan Hao, should you pick them up or me?"

In order to ensure the safety of Yan Hao, Cang Yan sent people to blockade the hospital after Yan Hao was admitted to the hospital. Everyone must get his permission to enter. When Yan Fei came over, he mentioned that his parents wanted to come in to visit Yan Hao, but at that time, Yan Hao's situation was too bad to be disturbed, and Cang Yan did not agree. But now Yan Hao's situation has temporarily stabilized, and it will be a little uncomfortable to not let his parents in.