Chapter 146: Not who I used to be

Time passed, and in the blink of an eye, it was a month's time. In this month's time, two things happened in the Federation, both of which were related to the God of War Army. These two events were the joining of the Demon Dream Pirate Group and the release of the new weapon "Haoyue".

If the former only allowed the entire federation to discuss for two or three days, then the latter allowed the entire federation's mecha fighters to look at it. Because Haoyue is the first special quasi-squad Zerg weapon in the Federation, and the kill rate is as high as 90%. Although this weapon can only kill Zergs below level 6, it can greatly improve the survivability of fighters below level 6. This also means that in the near future, there will be a large number of advanced mecha fighters of level 7 and even level 8 and ninth.

Compared with the power of "Haoyue", its designers did not attract any particular attention. After all, a person who can repair even the Tianhe-1 battleship, what is a level 4 weapon? People ridiculed the most but Sheng Heng. Although Haoyue's design was finally handed over to the Federation, the original users and testers, as well as the first batch of "Haoyue" produced by the Federation in batches, were given to the Army of God of War.

Someone on the Star Network can't help but ridicule, saying that Sheng Heng not only eats soft meals by himself, but also eats soft meals with the whole family.

Yan Hao just listened to these things and didn't pay too much attention. He has been in the research institute and Zhong Lao to modify the parameters of the mimicry system this month, trying to improve the performance of the black soul. Although new design ideas have come out, each new idea needs time to perfect, and he can only complete the planned upgrade according to the original procedure before finding a new breakthrough.

In the last few days of the holiday, Zhong Lao accompanied Yan Hao to complete the final upgrade of the mimicry system. After confirming that there was no problem, he arranged a car to personally send Yan Hao back to Federal University. In order to prevent Yan Hao from happening the last time, Zhong Lao decided that he would send someone to pick him up when Yan Hao went to the research institute in the future.

"Teacher, you are too exaggerated. I'm still just a student." If it is a master like Zhong Lao and Pang Lao, the special car will also say that he is a student who has not graduated, this treatment is a bit exaggerated. .

"What's wrong with you as a student? I arranged the car. Whoever has any opinions ask him to come to me." Zhong Lao said domineeringly.

"..." Yan Hao.

Who would dare to come to you? People just want to find it and can't enter the research institute.

"Little Junior Brother, are you too despising yourself? Just rely on the two things you did during your vacation. Either the Zerg has a low IQ and cannot enter the Federation for assassination. Otherwise, you will be the first to assassinate. "Senior Brother ridiculed.

"That's it, Junior Brother, you are a treasure now, so you can't knock and touch it." Barbie also agreed.

Yan Hao was speechless, so he could only obediently get into the car and let Zhong Lao arrange him to send him back to Federal University.

Yan Hao slept in the suspended car, and when he woke up, the car had reached the road outside Federal University.

"Master Yan, you are awake, and the car will turn a turn in front of you." The driver who was in charge of sending Yan Hao back saw him awake and reported with a smile.

"Brother Liu, stop at the intersection ahead, I'll go buy a cake." Yan Hao said.

"Okay, is it the dessert shop in front?" The driver had already parked the car at the door of the dessert shop.