21. Coffee?

(A/n : there might be a lot of mistakes)

Author's POV.

It was almost 3 in the morning when Yoongi reached his apartment. The paparazzi are literal leeches and didn't leave until Felix drove off with Yoongi's car and Hyunjin in the other. They posted a news that the people in the cars were not Yoongi but his bodyguard and manager.

So after they left, Jin's manager picked Yoongi up. And thankfully no one saw him this time.

He was now standing infront of his apartment doors and was praying every God that nobody is up till then. He was not in mood to answer any of Namjin's interrogation.

He opened the door as silently as possible and entered the house. He sighed as he saw no one. The lights were off and Namjin room door was closed. He threw his shoes and socks and walked upstairs to his room.

Sleeping at 3 or 4 a.m was nothing new for Yoongi but he wished that he could sleep after whatever happened. He was still flustered about the scenes that took place a few of hours ago.

He entered his room and there were food covered in foil wraps kept on a small table. Maybe Jin kept those for him. He smiled looking at the food but didn't even touch it. He was already full. No, not only because of his feelings but because Jimin fed him dinner. Not a super luxury one which Yoongi always eats but just a simple ramen and egg with coke. And for a moment Yoongi felt like normal boys. And that's what attracted him more.

He didn't even know what Jimin thinks about him but he could leave his everything for the boy.

Was he really that whipped for Jimin?

He tossed on his bed and opened his notepad in his phone.

He wrote a few lines and hummed for a good tune before drifting into dreamland.

Today is important.

~~

The next morning.

Yoongi frowned and opened his eyes slowly as he felt something heavy on his chest.

He slowly moved his head up a little and it was Tae who was sitting on his chest staring at him.

"Samchon~...wuh!" Tae touched Yoongi's cheeks softly.

"Tae...how did you come here?" Yoongi said in his morning voice.

"Oh sorry Yoongi if he woke you up..." Jin said as he picked up two plates in his hands. "I came to check if you returned home and since you didn't eat anything I'm putting these away." He said.

"Goo~...moring~ samchon!" Tae crawled towards Yoongi face and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Good morning strawberry demon!" Yoongi chuckled a little.

"I wob you~" Tae gently placed his head against Yoongi's and hugged his neck.

"I wob you too." He smiled teasing Tae with a wrong pronounciation.

"Yoongi...." Jin sat on the couch. "Joon already booked your flight tickets."

Yoongi directly sat up not before placing Tae on his lap. "What...? But." He paused.

"We're leaving in 2 hours." Jin said. "But you'll leave at night because you don't have much to do there...the meeting is scheduled tomorrow evening so you got alot of time to prepare."

Yoongi hummed.

"And please don't make any mistakes when we're gone. I don't want to stop you from dating because Joon did to. He violated the company rules and dated me. But please be careful...."

Yoongi had no words to say. He just nodded looking down at Tae who was playing with his uncle's fingers.

"Come on, Taebear let's go!" Jin picked him up from Yoongi's lap. "Say bye to samchon."

Tae was about to do what his father said but paused and looked at Jin with a frown. "Wae?" His voice was already sad.

"We're going back, baby...." Jin said and Tae's eyes widened with realisation.

He hated it. He hated when his dads are busy and don't get time to return home on some days. He hates his annoying young nannys who touches his cheeks and takes selfies with him everytime. And even though Jin takes him to the company sometimes, he hated that too. He hated how the people eyed him and talks to him.
Strangers! It's so hard being cute!

"Your dad brought strawberries for you..wanna try?" Jin changed the topic because he knew what his son was thinking about.
And Tae being an innocent kid nodded with a smile. "Say bye to samchon first."

"Bye! Samchon!" Tae sent a flying kiss to Yoongi and waved at him before Jin walked out of his room.

Yoongi sighed.
Hah...how can he be so nice to me even when I'm so troublesome? He sighed and unlocked his phone.

~~
Time skip-- ( coz I'm excited)

Ding!*

Hey Jennie,
How are you doing?

Who's this?

Oh sorry if I worried you.
I'm Felix, if you remember?

Ofcourse.
I'm doing good thanks for asking.

That's good.
BTW would you like to go get some coffee today?

Oh.
Idk
I mean I'm free but

Oh it's okay if you're uncomfortable.
Maybe sometime else?

Actually how about 7pm?

You're coming!?!

YESS!

Cool! I'll pick you up!

Ok let's get it!!

Let's get it!
XD
See you!

Jennie smiled big looking at her phone screen. Atleast someone cared about her too. I mean not physically or as family but emotionally. She was just happy by the 'how are you' text from Felix.

And it didn't go unnoticed by Lisa who just entered the room.

"Hey! What are you smiling at??" Lisa asked.

"Oh hey! You're here!" Jennie jumped up from her chair and went towards Lisa. "You remember that hot bodyguard??"

"Felix? Yes..."

"He just asked me if I was free to go to coffee with him!" She was giggling like a child.

"Oh. T-that's great..."

"Come on help me! I need to pick up a good dress to wear!" She pulled Lisa by her hand.

"Uh... Jennie.." Lisa removed her hand gently. "I.." she gulped a lump. "I have a lot of assignments to complete... since you're busy... I'll do it at home...sorry I can't help you."

"Uh? But you completed your assignments way before me?"

"N-no not those, these are from my special classes." With that she walked out of the room but Jennie stopped her.

"You look good today Bestie! All formal? Is there something special today?"

"Nah! Just wanted to post something on Instagram..." Lisa flashed a smile and Jennie smiled back. "Best of luck!" With that she ran out of the house.

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️