Nightly Scandals [Tala Ivanov] - Smut

Nothing_Sweet00 Request completed

Nothing_Sweet00
Request completed. It was a lot of fun to write 💟

lmao. i've been working on this one for months. feel like i went all out with this. please bear with a few typos here and there. i have no time but i WILL reread it ASAP. i'll also do a bit of a adult digital art for this~

so go on now!

Words: 6.2K+

TW: unprotected sex, oral (m. receiving), fingering, degradation kink, attempted coercion, use of strong language, pregnancy scare, bondage, drinking, slapping, mild bdsm

***

Looking away from the mirror, you took a second to reflect on the evening. You for sure weren't expecting anything to lead up to this.

Two Hours Ago...

You sat with the ladies, sipping a mocktail, not yet yearning for alcohol to flow in your system. You were aware of the song changing to something more upbeat as someone tugged at your wrist and got you on the dance floor.

Nevertheless, you loved it – how your body moved to the rhythm of the song, how your satin slip dress rode up your thighs and the straps moved past your shoulders. You were however unaware of the icy eyes that took you in – your figure with a hungry, lustful look in them.

Tala sat on a sofa in the far end of the big hall, away from the dance floor. The glass of whiskey in his hands remained untouched as he got drunk of the sight in front of him. Your red dress was a stark contrast to your soft skin. Your soft shiny locks that your rarely let down, framed your pretty doll face and yet you managed to look like a goddess in the high heels.

He had originally planned to not come to the party. Why should he? He didn't dance, he didn't talk to people, he didn't drink in public. Parties weren't a place for him. And yet, there he was. He didn't want to admit he had hoped to bump into you – he knew you would make an appearance. But now he kind of wished he had stayed home. Now before him was a problem worse than he had imagined. The sight of your body moving, you letting lose after each song, the lewd scenarios popping up in his mind as the night grew dark were making him feel sensations in places that shouldn't have been so easy,

Almost half an hour and several songs later, you felt your legs were on fire. You picked up a glass of chilled iced water – nothing better to refresh – and sat on a stool, cooling yourself down. The first sip left a cool sensation in your throat. That was when your eyes fell on Tala, captain of the team you had to unfortunately manage every day. You had to do a double take to make sure it was him. You didn't think you would see him of all people here. But damn—it was him.

Tala's eyes were half lidded, the top two buttons of his white dress shirt undone. His shiny black tux was buttoned open and he was manspreading on the entire sofa. His legs were wide apart and his arms on the cushiony support. He looked so much at ease, his hair gelled at the back, except for a few fringes that fell in front of his eyes.