19.

Hayden was talking to Sirius through the two-way mirror in his bedroom about his day. He was feeling down and wanted to talk to someone aside from Draco and his parents.

He had been communicating with Sirius since he had given the mirror few days after they reunited. Sirius gave him the two-way mirror in front of his parents and told him that he could talk to him anytime about anything. Sirius liked to be dramatic. He chose to provoke the Dark Lord in very unique way and that's worked.

The reason why Hayden chose to talk to Sirius was because Sirius knew his secret and his identity. He felt so free to talk to him about anything including about his ex friends. Sirius knew some of his old problems and he ever talked about that to him when he was still Harry. Sirius was his best option right now.

Hayden had special bonding with Sirius. Not in romantic way of course. Before he met his parents, Sirius was like a father figure for him. He was the first adult who treat Hayden normally. He treated him as Hayden or at that time as Harry, not as Golden boy, nor Savior, nor a hero Potter but Harry. Sirius was the first adult to give Harry a life he wants. He gave him freedom. It was the first time he felt like he had family. A true family. He felt like he had father and Sirius gave his best for him. Hayden was so happy that he was loved and wanted. That's why Hayden felt restless when he couldn’t tell Sirius about his true identity as Hayden Prince-Riddle. But that was smoothly solved by the should be tragedy.

After Sirius learned about his life and didn't change his attitude towards him, he felt ecstatic. He could continue having communication with Sirius without worry. He trusted Sirius and Remus. He trusted his godfather.

Hayden had long conversations with Sirius. They talked about Hayden's recent conditions. They also talked about Hayden's school life. They talked a lot and didn't notice the time flies fast.

Hayden was complaining about his ex friends when Draco went in but went out again as soon as he saw Hayden and Sirius talking. That youth respect Hayden's privacy and would only meddle when he was wanted.

Hayden smiled at Draco and told him to give him an hour to talk to Sirius and asked him to wait for him in common room. Draco nodded and closed the door.

Hayden continued his story. He told Sirius that Ronald was a bully. He bullied Neville until the chubby boy had to be treated in hospital wings. He wanted to hex Ronald but he didn't want to start the fight, more over it would harm Neville more if he help Neville. He told Sirius about how Draco sent some shadow guards to protect Neville and how Blaise almost punched Ronald in the face but was strained by Draco.

Sirius could only humming his answer telling the boy he listening him.

"I know Pup. I will keep an eye on Weasley."

"Anyway Pup, how come you are with Malfoy?"

Hayden's cheeks blushed instantly when Sirius talked about his relationship with Draco.

"I.. I.. Don't know what are you talking about.."

"Don't lie to me Pup. I saw how close you to that albino peacock."

"Siri..?!" He replied weakly.

"Pup. Don't fall in love so soon."

"Dear Siri..."

"I'm serious."

"Siri.. I know.. But you know what.. Draco is the best boyfriend ever."

"That blondie is that good?"

"What are you implying about??!" Hayden's reaction was too exaggerate.

"Pup? What are thinking? Why your face is red?"