Chapter87:A Married Life

BIG TIMESKIP<3
6 Years Later.

~Kenma's POV~
I'm currently standing infront of the daycare waiting for children to come outside, both of my kids are 6 years old now. They came running out crying.

"Daddy!" The two of them exclaimed as they jumped into my arms "Why are you crying?" I asked these children and they sobbed in my arms "Why did Mommy leave us!?" My daughter; Luna exclaimed as he pulled on the collar of my shirt "Who told you that?" I asked "A meanie from our class!" My son; Sol said as they both sobbed into my chest, the teacher came out and told me that she needed to speak to me, I went in carrying my kids, I sat with my kids on my lap "Sir Suguru, your daughter had smacked her classmate with a lunch tray..." The teacher informed me, I tried to keep my composure, I was definitely shaking "Ah, I see..." I said "My Son's head is all red!" The mother exclaimed "Luna, Why did—" I halted the teacher "Let me ask my child." I said and I looked at Luna "Why did you hit him?" I calmly asked, she started sobbing again "Because He told me that my Mommy will never come back because she doesn't love us anymore!" She yelled out while Sol patted her head whilst crying himself "Ah... So what happened after that?" I asked "I told her to ignore it!" Sol exclaimed as he jumped down from my lap with his sister "Because Mommy told us that hurtful words should be disregarded when their intentions are shallow!" Sol exclaimed as he looked at me "Yes, she did say that..." I mumbled "But HIM! HE IS JUST THE WORST!" Sol screamed, I've never heard him scream out so loud, even when he threw tantrums from time to time, he never screamed this loud and cried this much "HE SAID YOU'LL LEAVE US TOO! HE PINCHED AND PULLED MY HAIR DADDY!" Luna joined in on her brother's breakdown "He pinched you!? Where!?" I exclaimed and she rolled up her sleeves, it was filled with red marks and bruises.

"He threw rocks at me too!" Sol exclaimed as he pulled up his sweater, he had bruises and red spots too "Lilian! Lilian!" I yelled out for my assistant "Take them home, Call my wife and tell her to come back right now, get them checked aswell!" I ordered her as she ran in "You told us to stand up when we get hurt!" Luna whined as I picked her up, I sighed "I know, I'm sorry Luna... Lily will take care of you okay?" I said as I passed her onto Lilian's arms "We didn't me to stoop down to their shallowness! He just crossed the line!" Sol complained as he cried "He hurt Luna!" He cried out as I passed him to Lilian "It's going to be okay Sol, I'm gonna fix everything." I said but they continued to cry.

I gave them forehead kisses as I wiped away their tears "Mommy didn't leave, okay?" I said and they stopped crying "Really?" The two of them asked "Yes so you need to behave and Lily will make things better while Mommy and I handle things, okay?" I softly said and they nodded "Be careful Daddy, he's really mean..." Luna said as she pulled me back by my pinky "Daddy will be okay Luna! He is very strong!" Sol assured his twin and she let go of me "See you later Daddy..." She mumbled as she made a small wave at me, I nodded and waved back. I sat back, the mother of the other child looked so embarrassed, the Teacher seemed to be speechless aswell, they opened their mouths but I gestured them to shut up "I won't accept any word until my wife arrives." I said and they sweatdropped. Last Time there was a lying incident like this, it was about a lost money purse that belonged to another child but Luna and Sol got blamed for it getting lost, Y/N was the one to pick them up that day and she called in guards to search every inch, they found it hidden in the kid's bag, Y/N was furious...

Things ended up being settled in the Principal's office, Y/N set aside her reputation and title and defended the kids as their mother. Let's just say some people got in their knees and had to transfer out from shame....

"I don't think calling Mrs. Suguru here would be needed..." The teacher said but my phone lit up, it was my beloved wife.

" The teacher said but my phone lit up, it was my beloved wife

Author-Chan Made That<3

The teacher was still babbling "My wife is on her way and she's not in a good mood." I said as I wave my phone around, the color on their faces just drained. Moments later, Y/N came in and sat beside me. She may look calm but the aura surrounding her... NOPE.... That shit's scary. She's still upset with me though... It wasn't really my fault! The intern tried flirting with me even if I said I had a wife and family and I wasn't interested she just kept going until I didn't sign those papers with her company. Y/N may or may not have gotten jealous, she was actually across Japan a few minutes ago because of a business deal, she went there yesterday and was supposed to come back tomorrow.

"Speak." Y/N said "I'm sincerely sorry for this! I had no idea!" The mother pleaded "If you're sincere then I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. Apologize to my kids who got traumatized because of your child." Y/N said as she tapped her fingers on the armrest, Y/N raised her brow when the woman looked irritated "They are children!" The woman said "And my children were tormented. My kids have values and basic decency and manners, they didn't deserve any of this." I said as I glared at the woman "Given that they are children, bullying is still bullying. I was once in their position and I know what it feels like. I don't want that for my children." Y/N said as she looked down on the woman "I..." "Aish, I don't have time for your stuttering. My kids need me. Come on Kenma." Y/N cut off the woman's stammering, she got up and walked out with me following behind her "We value our children, I'm sure you understand." I say as I look back at the woman and teacher that looked soulless.

We arrived home and Luna and Sol rushed to Y/N "Mommy! Did you fix it!?" "Will he stop picking on us?" Luna and Sol asked with pleading eyes "Mommy and Daddy fixed everything." She said as she kissed both of their foreheads "Where did you go Mommy?" Luna asked "I was at Miyazaki... I needed to settle a deal with someone...." She said "I thought you left us!" Sol complained "I could never do that!" Y/N said as she squished their cute faces "But you and Dad were fighting the other night!" Luna exclaimed "We just had a little mix up..." I excused and the two nodded "I'll go play with Hiro and Lily!" Luna chimed as she ran off "Me too!" Sol said as he went after his sister "Careful!" Y/N reminded them and they both happily ran off, she looked back at me and walked off.

'Oh come on!' I cursed in my head as I went after her, I caught up to her in the hallway and pinned her to the wall "How long are you gonna ignore me?" I asked "I don't know now let me go." She said as she tried to push me off but she couldn't "We both know I love you very much." I said as I leaned onto her ear "Kenma..." she mumbled, I kissed her neck and I could see the way she reacted to me "Stop ignoring me or the twins might get a sibling." I said and she became flustered "Let me just tell you what happened last time... it was a very long night..." I whispered into her ear "Let's do it again." I said and she became so red, she buried her face on my shoulder "I'm sorry for ignoring you..." she mumbled "Please don't be rough, I still need to walk..." she said and I just chuckled "The twins would love a sibling, don't you think?" I teased her and she became more flustered, my hands on her waist as she leaned onto me.

"Should we try before or after dinner?" I asked "After Dinner, The kids would already be asleep then." She mumbled and I grinned "It's a good thing that the kid's rooms are on the other side of the house. No one can hear us." I whispered and she just chuckled.

Word Count:1500