spicy candy

Chongyun clutched his stomach tightly, it was like he had been stabbed and he was watching the blood drain from his body.

He let out a deep sigh and walked into the kitchen, he stared at his aunt as she was cooking what seemed to be spaghetti.. "aunt shenhe? Um.. whatcha making?" He spoke in a tired voice "hello chongyun, I'm just making spaghetti, would you like something else..?" She poured a can of chopped tomatoes into a pan, there was also mince in the pan.

Chongyun smiled "im fine with spaghetti" he sighed, "okay.. by the way if you wondered why I asked you that strange question earlier, it's only because I spoke to Jean and she said that you had blood on your face" shenhe didn't look at him "oh, yeah I uh fell" chongyun stared at the floor.

Shenhe sighed, "chongyun, if you want tommorow we can go for a drive into town?" She turned and smiled at him, chongyun frowned and shook his head then remembered that he should probably message xingqiu "sorry aunt shenhe, I said I'd hang out with Sucrose tomorrow. ." He smiled and turned to walk to his room.

He bounced into his bed and felt his stomach twirl as he turned his phone on.

No new messages.

His heart dropped and he sighed, opening up his messanger.

Chongyun:
Helloooo

Tao:
HELLO!!!

kaz:
Hello chongyun lol

Tao:
We are like on a plane rn

Chongyun:
Why?

Tao:
We are goin home!!!+!1!1!!1!1!1!

Chongyun:
Uh okay

Kaz:
Hutao please

Tao:
Wanna go?

Kaz:
No

Tao:
Really cuz your like 2 seats away from me 😒

Kaz:
Shut up

Chongyun:
I feel sick 😋

Tao:
Damn bro

Kaz:
Are you alright?
Drink some water

Chongyun:
I think I'm gonna be sick
Hold on

Tao:
Dam bro

Kaz:
???

Tao:

Kaz:
What the hell??????

Tao:
What would you do if this happened to you?

Kaz:
Idk

Chongyun:
Cry

Tao:
Unless it was xingqiu 😴

Chongyun:
Nottrue

Kaz:
Who?

Chongyun:
Nobody

Tao:
His bf

Chongyun:
Uh
We broke up 🤨

Tao:
WHAT

Kaz:
Why

Chongyun:
Kuz like he didn't want a far away relationship thingie

Tao:
You guys remind me of those guys from that musical

Chongyun:
Waht oen

Tao:
I only speak English and some French

Chongyun:
What musical

Tao:
Oh uh
Lemme check rq

Kaz:
Do you mean dear evan hansen?

Tao:
No uh
Wait

Chongyun:
Lmao what

Kaz:
Are you okay now?

Chongyun:
No 💀

Tao:
I can't find it 😿

Kaz:
That's a good thing.

Tao:
😭😔😭😭😔😔😭😨😧😭😔😭😧😭😪☹😮😢😥😧

Chongyun:
Most of those are shocked faces

Tao:
Fuck you >:(

Chongyun smiled at his phone and finally turned it off, he thought for a second about what hutao was talking about but decided not to.

He stood up and stretched, he looked out the window to the houses that were probably full of people having fun and talking, not his though.. he sighed and opened his desk drawer, he hadn't really looked around much.

Inside were art supplies, like paper and pens and scissors.

He shut the drawer and finally decided that he should message xingqiu instead of waiting for a message.

When he turned his phone on his heart raced as a thought came into his head 'what if he forgot about me?' He tried to shake it off as just his head trying to separate him from the people that make him happy.. yet he couldn't, it made sense, he was clingy, probably annoying, he pushed all his problems onto xingqiu and he even tried to date him??

Chongyun panicked and placed his phone face down on his dresser, he didn't know why but he didn't seem very panicked, all that was different was that his breathing had gotten heavier.

He sat on the floor, waiting for something to happen, anything.

But nothing happened

//

Xingqiu sat on his bed, reading a martial arts book.

He was immersed in the book, unable to avert his gaze. He read fast so he barely took in the words but still understood what was happening.

His phone had died a while ago and he couldn't find the charger so he just read, it was quite calming to just be taken away from the real world and be placed into this fictional one.

He heard his mother knock on his door, he shuttle book and looked up "Come in!" He smiled and placed the book on his dresser, his mother happily walked in and placed a new charger on his bed, xingqiu smiled, she left.

He plugged his phone in to charge then remembered that xiangling had an addiction to texting him.. and...

"OH SHOOT CHONGYUN" xingqiu immediately panicked and tried to forcefully charge his phone by trying to turn it on, it didn't work.

He looked back over to his book then at his book shelf, one of the books was a travel book he had been gifted years ago, excitedly an idea popped into his head... probably a very very stupid idea, but. Still an idea..

/////

OKAY SO END OF CHAPTER BUT I FOUND THIS PIECE OF FAN ART THAT GAVE ME THIS GREAT IDEA FOR A ONESHOT OR JUST SHORT ASS FAN FIC.

SO UH GET PREPARED FOR MORE XINYUN ON MY ACC 😈😈

I'm sorry this chapter is tiny it also probably has many spelling mistakes but if I do do this new idea for a fic I might focus on it more than this one but just stay with me please 😀