Nervous Wolf

3RD POV: it's the next day and you got done with all your classes, now your making your way to the drama club.

Room 701....

"You don't think it's weird that Y/N and legoshi were basically making out right in front of us Jack?" Durham said to the half awake lab.

"It's not a big deal Durham, what are you doing investigating?"

Durham was sniffing all over your guy's bunk.

"*sniff* AGH! EW! What's that smell? What's in his pillow sheet?" Durham yelled as he picked up legoshi's pillow. "You wanna take a guess on what's in here Jack O lantern?"

"No I'm fine, leave his stuff alone already."

"No can do Jack, wha-" Durham found the pair of pants legoshi was hiding inside the pillow case. "You... Wanna smell?"

"Now why would you ask me that?!"

"Jeez my bad... *sniff" that's fucking disgusting, you know what that is Jack?"

"What now?!" Jack complained.

"Now I know what semen smells like- and DON'T SAY IT'S WEIRD BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE TOO! Anyways I can now gladly say that they were FUCKING!" Durham laughs.

"Shut up."

"I'm serious! You can even see the stain.... Absolutely dreadful."

Durham decided it was best to put the pants back.

"I'm gonna go wash my hands now, and maybe even my eyes."

"You are such a baby Durham." Jack mumbled.

Drama club....

You and legoshi were watching Louis rehearse for the upcoming play. But something was off with Louis's movements.

"Why does he even bother trying to rehearse when he's basically about to pass out." You said to legoshi.

"He takes these performances very seriously Y/N, he's very stubborn." Legoshi got up from his seat. "I gotta go now, don't get hurt."

"I'll be fine legoshi."

Louis looked straight at you.

"Y/N! Get up here!" Louis demanded.

You went on stage with him.

"What's up?"

"Get those boxes and take them backstage, legoshi forgot to take them again! I'm gonna hurt that dog... "

"Ok..."

You bent over and picked up the 2 large boxes, you then made your way to the backstage. You entered the room to see legoshi on the floor holding up someone's costume.

"Legoshi you forgot about these two." You sat the two boxes down next to him.

"Oh- sorry."

"Anyways we can't keep tems costume here, he's dead. Don't you think that would be creepy if we kept it?" Kai whined.

"He's got a point." You replied.

"See?! Even he agrees now go throw it away!"

It appears legoshi wasn't listening at all, he was zoning out again.

....

....

"LEGOSHI! Were you even listening?" Dom yelled at the zoned out dog. "I said can you get roses from the gardening club for us?"