CHAPTER 15

CATALIA'S POV:
I held on Luciano's hand with one hand and held the front of my dress with the other. I stepped one foot on the stone steps carefully then the other. It was a long way before we can get to the tree.

I nearly slipped if Luciano hadn't held me by my waist and helped me stand back up.

"I got you." He said as we slowly started to walk faster. He was still walking in the water. When I was a little bit comfortable I jumped from one stone steps to another. Me and Luciano were having fun walking to the tree. I let go of his hand for a while and jumped a few stone steps.

I heard him laughing so I looked back at him and saw he was looking at me while doing that.

"Come on, someone might see us." I told him, he walked closer to me and took my hand again. We walked to the tree while having fun. A few jumps later, we finally arrived under the tree. It looked even more beautiful up close.

Me and Luciano stayed silent for a while admiring the tree.

An idea popped into my mind and I smiled at that. I looked at Luciano and saw that he was still admiring the tree.

"Luciano?" I called him, he looked at me gently and raised his eyebrows. "Since you helped me grant my wish, I wanted to ask, if maybe you want to dance with me?" I asked him. He looked shocked at first and later on smiled but shook his head.

"I don't really know how to dance. And I haven't danced my whole life." He said shyly and looked down.

"Well it's just the two of us, no one has to see and no one has to know." I said and smiled at him. He looked up and smiled back.

"But we don't have any music." He said and looked at me with a sly smile.

I smiled at him. "Who said we needed music in dancing?" I said and stepped closer to him. As I started singing.

"Take my hand..." I extended my hand as he took it. "Take a breathe..." He breathed slowly. "Pull me close..." He pulled me close until our foreheads were tounching. "And take one step..." I stepped my one foot back as his other stepped forward.

"Are we really going to recreate a cliche highschool musical scene?" He said while smiling. I smiled back at him.

"Just go with it... Keep you eyes, locked on mine." I sang as we looked at each other's eyes. I placed one of his hands on my waist and I held the other and extended it to our sides. "And let the music, be your guide." I sang as we started to dance.

"Won't you promise me.... Now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget..." We sang as we danced around the tree. "We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing)... Wherever we go next..." He spun me around and caught me in his arms again.

"It's like catching lighting the chances of finding someone like you....

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do....

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better...

So can I have this dance( can I have this dance)" he lifted me up by my waist and sound us around.

"Can I have this... Dance." We sang as he slowly brought me down. My arms were around his neck while his hands both were on my waist.

We looked at each other and smiled, later on laughed still in that position.

"For someone who claims that they aren't a good dancer, you danced perfectly." I said and smiled at him. He looked down and smiled before looking back up at me.