Chapter Twenty Four

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

WESTON LOCKE

Micah's flat was currently carnage. Valentina and Theo were faffing around her bedroom and in the kitchen as they prepared themselves for a date together, then the Tesco shop that I had bought Micah and Valentina shows up half an hour early.

To say Micah was slightly annoyed would be an understatement.

Since last weekend I kept telling Micah to do a food shop, they barely had anything in and I had no idea how they survived. So I ordered a small Tesco shop with a few bits and pieces, enough for them to make lunch and have dinner next week.

Valentina was grateful but Micah kept telling me that they were fine. I wasn't having any of it but after a while he accepted it and thanked me for looking out for them both. Most probably because I ordered a few bags of Doritos, not even he could say no to that.

"Okay," Valentina says loudly, placing her side bag over her shoulder. "We're going now."

"Have fun," Micah grins before sitting on the sofa beside me and turning back to the day. "Let me know how the restaurant is. I've wanted to go there for ages."

Theo lifts up his hand to wave goodbye. "Sure will," he says. "Bye guys."

"See you later," I call out after them as they open the front door and slide out, Valentina waving once more.

"Jheez," I breathe out slowly. "Is it always this chaotic with her?"

Micah snorts from behind me and nods. "That's Valentina for you." He turns to me with a smile. "She always has to check she has everything over a hundred times before leaving."

"The kitchen works at mine should be done in a few days," I explain to him as I slide my hand up his knee.

Micah shrugs. "I don't really mind and besides we never really spend loads of time here."

"We will now that you have a fridge and cupboards full of food," I grin as I lean forward to press a kiss to his temple.

"True," he laughs quietly before moving in closer to me.

His eyes move up from my lips to his nose then to his eyes, his mouth curves into a firm smile before pressing his lips to mine gently. I catch the back of his head with my hand and pull his body into mine quickly.

"God," he pants against my lips. "I thought they'd never leave."

I smirk into his mouth, and continue to devour his sweet lips. "We could have always done it in your room," I tell him slowly.

Micah shuffles up onto his knees and mounts my lap as he grips onto my neck. He shakes his head and continues to kiss me, pushing me back into the sofa. "I hate having to be quiet." He whispers against my lips.

My head nods in agreement. "Yeah, I'd hate to not hear your sexy moans," I comment, which causes Micah to grunt against me.

His hands lower to push up the hem of my t-shirt, then it's up and over my head within a flash. His eyes take one look at me and I grip onto his shoulders and flip him down onto his back, kneeling between his legs as he glances up at me.

Both of us heave out heavy breaths before I grip onto his own t-shirt and pull it off his body swiftly.

Micah's hands instantly start fumbling with the buttons and zip on my jeans, attempting to yank them down quickly. I smile at how eager he was but pull them off, his hands instantly sliding into my boxers.