Chapter Twenty-Five

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AT THE END

Katy's POV

The spring wind lightly blowing air onto my body. The sound of bushes ruffling, and birds chirping. The sun hitting my face and the rest of my exposed skin. The smell of fresh floors blooming, it was so peaceful. A bit to peaceful if you ask me.

Snapped out of my peace, I heard an unforgiving growl. I jumped up, and got straight into a defensive stance. I circled around and shifted my eyes I'm every direction. Hearing a growl coming from my right, I swiftly looked towards where I heard it. Suddenly I heard a growl come from my left, then another and another.

"Come out, where ever the fuck you are." I said, venom lacing on each word.

Suddenly four huge wolves erupted. They growled menacingly at me. I growled back with all of my power, which caused all four wolves to whimper and step back. I couldn't help the smirk that was placed on my face.

'Give my control Katy.' Alyssa demanded.

Alyssa's POV (Katy's wolf)

I shifted into my multicoloured wolf. Let me just say that I am twice the size of all four wolves. It gave me a sense of pride. I was waiting patiently for them to attack. However they all bowed in submission. I cocked my head to the side, to show a sign of confusion. I shifted back however remained in control of our human side.

"Shift back. NOW." I spoke in my Royal Wolf tone.

They took my orders and disappeared into the trees to shift. Each came out wearing only a pair of shorts. I admit they were all extremely good looking, but they had nothing on either Drew or Jordan. (In all honesty I couldn't be stuffed describing them all, but if you would like to get a general idea of what they look like.. then I'm happy to describe them).

"What are your names and what are you doing here?" I questioned, my face remaing emotionless.

"I'm Toby." The one of blonde hair and baby blue eyes said. "This is Tatum." He gestured to the one with dark brown hair and gold eyes? Gold eyes, well that's new, but I gotta admit it suites him. "That's Jeremy and Cal." Jeremy being the one with jet black hair and Cal being the one with light brown hair.

"We're actually here to warn you." Toby was the first to answer my second question.

"About what?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"You know Leah Thomas correct?" This time Tatum spoke.

I simply nodded my head in response.

"She's out to get you. That note that shattered your window, that was sent by her. She is a jealous and mentally ill she-wolf. All she ever does is talk about how you stole everything from her and how she should've been chosen to be the Royal Wolf and not you." Tatum added.

"She's planning a surprise attack of you and this pack. In exactly two weeks time." Jeremy spoke for the first time. I was still hear Cal's voice.

"Okay, but how do I know that I can trust you and that all this information you're giving me isn't a lie." I questioned, still keeping my face emotionless.

"Look, if you don't want to believe us.. Then so be it, but when she plans a surprise attack on you and this pack, you guys won't be prepared. You can either choose to believe us or die." Cal said this time. To which I growled.. I already knew that I didn't like growl.

"Remember you are on Midnight Moon territory without permission, you will show me respect and nothing less. Understood?" I growled in anger.

He nodded his head, to afraid to speak. So he should be.

"Who is she attacking with?" I asked specifaically looking at Toby.

"Rouges, lots and lots of rouges." Was all he said before Midnight Moon warriors erupted.

The four boys got into defence stance. "NO! All of you shift back." I demanded the warriors. They left to go and shift. However one wolf didn't bother to move, I clearly knew who it was.. Jordan.

He growled at the four boys. "Jordan, trust me. Go and shift please." I said getting frustrated with this whole situation. He reluctantly nodded and left. 

"Look, I'll make sure none of you get hurt. However you have tot stay here until Jordan who is the alpha comes out. Can I trust you guys to not attack?" I questioned.

"Four against a whole pack. I think we can hold our attacks." Jeremy chuckled. Which caused me to chuckle too. 

I looked towards Cal, he was glaring my way. "What's your deal?" I asked him annoyed.

"He's just pissed, beacause he didn't want to come and spill his mates secrets to you." Tatum shrugged.

"Oh so you're the "lucky" guy who's mated to Leah." I smirked and put quotation marks on the word lucky.

Cal growled in my way. "She rejected me." Was all Cal said.

"I'm sorry, but trust me. I know Leah it's best if you does reject you. You'll find someone so much better. I also know what it's like to be rejected and I know it hurts but trust me the Moon Goddess has a beautiful second chance mate waiting for you to find her." I gave him a warm smile. Maybe Cal isn't so bad.

"How do you know I have a second chance mate. You only get one if your first mate dies." Jeremy asked curiously.

"Because I'm going to kill Leah." I stated cockily. How much I love being in control.

Cal let out a soft chuckle. "I needed that, thanks." He stated and sent a smile my way.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" I heard a fierce growl erupt. The growl sent shiver down my spine.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breathe.

I think it's time Katy takes control again.

Katy's POV

There he stood, with a whole army of warriors behind him.

"Don't attack." Was all I said.

_____

Okay, I'm two days late for this chapter but I'm sorry I've been busy with netball.

Anyway two important questions..

1) Where in the world do you guys live? I really want to know where my readers are reading from.

2) Do you guys want Katy to end up with Drew or Jordan? (Just curious)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential