{38} ヤンデレ {38}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

'You're mine, darling'

His words had been running throughout my mind as I continued laying on top of him.

I had woken up a couple of minutes ago but I didn't want to risk waking him up so I simply laid there, his grip had tightened at times causing me to tense up slightly but I instantly relaxed once he loosened his grip.

I'm not even sure how long I was sleeping for.

But it must've been a while since I hadn't slept that much on the previous night.

I was focused on packing and making sure that I had everything that I had brought with me on this trip.

I had hoped that we were almost back in Tokyo.

"Y/N...." My eyes widened slightly and I slowly lifted my head up "Are you-" I cut myself off when I saw that Ran's eyes were still closed and his lips were parted slightly "....."

My face began heating up slightly as I slowly laid my head back down in my previous position.

He must've been dreaming but why'd he say my name.....?

I smiled a bit "....."

I thought that it was kind of cute that he was thinking about me while sleeping.

All of this is so strange to me.

I couldn't help but think that there's no way that someone like him actually exists. I mean....everyone has their flaws but I haven't found any of his yet, besides the fact that he gets a bit jealous and that he can be quite intimidating.

Unless....he's just good at hiding his imperfections.

If so, then he's definitely been fooling me.

I felt Ran move his arms away from my waist before placing one of them on my cheek "Y/N"

I looked up to see him staring at me "How'd you sleep?" He questioned and I smiled "Good! What about you?"

He smiled softly "I slept well"

He grabbed his phone and turned it on "Seems we slept through the majority of the trip back, half n hour left" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Huh! We slept for 10 hours?" I questioned and he hummed "Seems so, let's stay like this then" he said as he turned his phone off and wrapped his arms around me once more.

Are things going to change a lot when we get back to Japan?

Maybe he'll act like none of this even happened, that would be pretty shitty.....heh.

"What's on your mind?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly "Huh?"

I looked up at him and he raised a brow "I noticed your face scrunching up, you seem distressed about something" he said and I quickly shook my head "Its nothing"