The accident

Aaron's pov

I stare at her retreating back, breathing heavily. Clenching the bed stands,to only slump back on the bed.

Fuc*!

What could be worse than this? And my beasts answer me, showing me the image of that limp body of that boy I almost killed.

No! It was important! It was required or she would never understand.

She will hate me from now on.

And I was still content with it. Than her loving me selflessly beyond comprehend.

Her teary eyes come in front of me.

And I feel that heaviness in my chest rising. It's beginning. The beasts. They are clawing in my chest.

And this time, the reason was me.

I was the culprit.

Standing in front of the mirror. I look at myself. Breathing heavily. Counting my breaths.

10

9

8

"Pl...ease..."

Her words echo around me. Followed by my own.

Pathetic

Desperate

Whore

Her innocent eyes looking at me in betrayal flash again. And I feel something coming up. The desire to hit something, strong and unstoppable.

You care for me Aaron...you saved me

No! No! Please stop! I say placing my hands on my ears to still hear her voice.

Look at you ,under me. All desperate for me to fuc* you.

"Damn it!!!"

I scream.Not able to hold in any longer. Slamming my fists on the mirror in front, that reflected back the fuc*ed up man that I am.

"Aghhhh"

Pain erupts in my hand. Followed by drops of blood dripping on the floor. But I don't stop.

The pain easing my mind from the image of her tear filled eyes.

"Why Ezra! Why!"

I ask helplessly. Punching the broken mirror. Making glass shards to piece past my skin this time.

The heaviness in my chest , soothing and the beast inside me subsiding.

But this was nothing compares to the pain I have caused her.

Nothing!

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing in my pocket and I pull it out. Seeing the guard I had set for Ezra, calling me.

Cleaning my blood clad hands, I press on the button. Putting it on speaker.

"Yes Anders."

"Boss. The news is bad."

Furrowing my brows. I ask him. Tightening my grip. My heart thudding rapidly in my chest.

"What's it?"

"I followed Mrs Ezra as ordered by you. But she...she"

He hesitates to tell. And my heart literally leaps out of my chest in anxiousness. My beasts retreating , making my mind to calm down and think logically.

"She what Anders! Speak!"

I literally shout at him. And his next words made the phone to slip in between my fingers.