The Tuskens (Boba Fett)

Prompt:
(Y/N) is one with the Tuskens. When Boba arrives as a prisoner, her curiosity intensifies over the new man.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

The Tuskens are never-changing. They were here before Tatooine turned to dust, and they will be here after the planet becomes covered with water once again. They know the desert like the back of their hand, and despite their dangerous nature, they're quite nurturing. Especially to you... (Y/N). It was your intention to just save a youngling Tusken Raider from tumbling into the open mouth of the Sarlacc, but you were injured during the rescue, and they took you in.
They had a rough way of showing love, but it was everything you've ever needed.
You established stronger muscles, a tougher mind, and a brilliant relationship with a brilliant group of creatures.

Then... they bring him here.

This 'Boba Fett.' God, he made your skin crawl, and you were always so angry while in his presence. When your Tusken Chief, who everyone always called URoRRuR'R'R'R, (which you never bothered with the pronunciation) sentenced the bounty hunter to death by heat-stroke, you were beyond pleased.
When he was originally brought into camp, you tried patching up his wounds with the little amount of medicine you had, yet he attacked you and tried to escape.

Now, he was suffering for sun poisoning, he had unnaturally large cysts on his whole body, and his spit had the consistency of sand. Boba was dying, and you only cared a little.
You are a natural empath at heart, so watching people hurt and suffer kills you, but the Chief made it clear that there was no way for him to redeem himself after the attack on you,

"Darlin'," he mumbled, pulling you from your trance. One thing about living in the never ending desert on Tatooine, is the rolling dunes always hypnotize you, "Please help me escape. I can make it worth your while. I have money and power."

"Can it, bounty hunter," you growled, kicking a gust of sand into his face; causing his eyes to immediately turn bright red. He yelped and instantly began trying to rub the sand from his eyes with his shoulder.
The man shrieks, unable to get the sand from his eyes. You smirked and leaned against a rock, but as you began to get more comfortable, a shadow shrouded your form,

'We need his eyes,' the voice of your Chief bellowed forward, causing you to jump in surprise, 'He will find the Black Melons for us. Perfect job for someone like him.'

You nodded, smiling at the never-changing bluntness from the Tusken Raider. Turning to face your prisoner, you conjured up a rag from your robe, and crouched down in front of him. Slowly, you began rubbing sand from his eyes. Tears streamed down his face despite him appearing to be tough,

"Your lucky day, Fett," you whispered, continuing to clean up the mess you made, "The Chief requires your services. You're going Melon hunting."

The Bounty Hunter didn't respond. You could feel the anger radiating off of him, but it slowly softened as you continued scooping sand from his eyes, skin, and wounds. You ended up feeling sorry for him after a while. The sun poisoning, dehydration and bodily infections must be excruciating, but he wasn't making a sound. He was strong and brave,

"So, how'd you end up dying on the sand when we found you?" you questioned, tossing the dirtied rags away into the nothingness of the desert, "Believe it or not, you're in better shape now then when we found you."