Chapter 13

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Neil's POV

As we walked towards the exit and was passing through the hallway, suddenly all the lights went off, embracing the entire surroundings into a dark world.

I heard Karan bhaiyya and dad talking while I was also about to join them when I felt a tug at the lower end of the sleeve of my blazer and heard someone desperately trying to catch hold of the breath.

Before I could understand, the power was restored immediately when I felt the grip loosening from the sleeve and in a second I turned around only to hear a loud thud and see Tiasha, collapsing on the ground.

Before I could catch her she was on the ground

"Tiashaaaaaaa" I screamed and immediately fell on my knees and placing her head on my lap, I patted her cheeks when I felt them wet and her forehead was full of sweat beads.

"Tiasha, Tiasha, Tiasha wake up. Tiasha" I called her only to get no response from her side when I saw everyone gathering around her.

"Tiasha, Tiasha wake up" I saw bhabi rubbing her palms.

"Neil how did that happen??" mom asked followed by many other questions.

I could hear everyone's scream and all calling her name but my mouth betrayed me as words denied to escape through them.

For a moment I felt my entire world was in a standstill

My trance broke when I felt a touch on my shoulder and I looked up to find Karan bhaiyya looking at me.

"Neil first we need to go back home. I already called the doctor. You take her and follow me. We need to reach home" his words hit my ears and then after a moment, I realised what he said as I nodded.

Anamika bhabi stood up and was about to help me when I nodded in a no as one by one all walked towards the exit, leaving bhaiyya and bhabi there.

Without thinking much and wasting even a single milliseconds, I scooped her in my arm, as she lied there more like a lifeless soul as I followed bhaiyya.

And after ages, for the first time, I ever got so much panicked because of that person, who literally nothing matters to me

"Or maybe that's what you think and maybe because of that only you are still trying to find and gather information about that college incident" my heart spoke, mocking at me.

I immediately shrugged off all the thoughts at that moment and as we walked out of the hotel, I got into the car and seated at the back seat, resting her head on my lap, with bhabi taking the passenger seat as Karan bhaiyya drove back home.
......

Within no time, we reached back home and I gently placed her on the bed while Anamika bhabi splashed water on her face.

Yet there was no response