The Tale of The Four Kings

You looked at the list of supplies that Double D handed you. It looked like...a lot.

Y/N: You want me to go and pick this up from Mac?

Double D: If it's not too much trouble. We're still banned from going to Foster's.

You nodded. You folded the list and tucked it into your pocket. You have been trying to keep yourself busy now that you were slowing down as both Buster and the Stranger.

Y/N: Yeah, I'll go get it.

Double D: Thank you. And, of course, we'll be paying you for it.

You smiled. You confirmed it with Double D. You then started to head to your next class. As you did, however, you ended up spotting Blossom.

You smiled and thought about talking to her, but your smile slowly faded. You stopped yourself when you remembered that it was your fault that the three Powerpuffs were fighting.

Maybe, you should keep your distance for a while.

You sighed and turned to walk the other way. As you did, Blossom happened to look up and see you. She was about to call out, but she saw Mitch wave at you. The two of you fell into conversation as you headed to class.

Blossom hugged her books tighter and decided to talk to you later. Hopefully she can catch you before her sisters.

Power Up!

You walked down the street towards the subway. It was what you usually took to get to the outskirts of Townsville. From there you could walk to Foster's.

You had your hands in your pockets and you whistled a tune that played on your earbuds. It was a nice day. Surely nothing would come your way and ruin it.

Blossom: Hey.

You stopped whistling and looked to your left to see Blossom floating next to you. You pulled your earbuds out and looked at her.

She landed and began to walk with you.

Y/N: Hey. What are you up to?

Blossom: I was just flying around. Where are you heading?

You debated against telling her, but you figured there would be no point in it. She would want to come along anyway.

Y/N: Foster's. I'm doing a pick up for the Eds.

Blossom: Really? Do you mind if I tag along? I don't have anything to do.

You watched her from out of the corner of your eye. You just sighed.

Y/N: Sure. That's fine.

Blossom was happy to be able to go with you, but you were worried about what would happen if the others found out about this. It would surely cause more problems. You didn't want that to happen.

Still, you had a job to so first. You can worry about the rest later.
-------------
Mac: This is quite a list. The Eds must be making something new. I wonder what it is.

You and Blossom stood in Mac's room as he looked over the list. He rubbed his chin as he looked it over. You were once again back at Foster's, though it was still pretty warm.

Mac: I have some of this stuff. The rest I'll have to order from my guy.

Y/N: That's fine. I'll take back what you got now and pick up the rest later if that's alright.