a date?

tomorrow is sunday and i, miwa osaki is tired of looking for outfit to wear. of course, it's just a hang out haha but i still want to look decent.

that's obviously for my own satisfication, absolutely no hidden intention.

yeah, like please don't get ahead of yourself boys... girls dress up for our own self!! not to impress the likes of you.

but yuki...

AHH WHATEVER!! that doesn't matter at all right now. what's matter is,

i don't know what to wear.

i try and try and try but no good come from me making a mess in my room, alone.

should i call someone to help...

and so with that in mind, i called luna not expecting that a whole squad is coming for me.

time skip

"um so, why are you guys here?" i point at a group of people standing beside a smug looking luna.

"i called them..i mean you're going on a da--" i immediately shut her mouth with my hand.

"shut up, that's not true!!"

i let out a heavy sigh as i welcomed the group consisting of luna,kira,tohru,uotani and hanajima inside.

i led then to my room before leaving downstairs to prepare some snacks and water, completely forgot of my not-so-neat room.

when i return, they all (except tohru) look at me with evil smirk on their face while holding my clothes which were literally everywhere on the floor.

"eh???!!" i panicked as i tried to pick up all of them, keyword : tried.

"wow miwa, I've never seen your room like this...are you that excited for the date that you don't even care about your room states?" luna said.

"you must want to look good right? the date must be so important then" kira continue.

"i wonder who's the boy that made our tidy and neat miwa like this?" uotani add.

"of course... it's none other than our beloved president, yuki sohma" hanajima say the finishing blow as they all excitedly yell

"RIGHT??"

together.

"wahh, miwa-chan are going on a date with yuki-kun?" tohru said excitedly, clasping her hand together.

"what?? nooo!! it's not a date!! it's just a hang out between best friend!!" i panickedly blurt out.

"so it's true then, it's yuki" uotani laugh.

"i heard that he told you not to invite anyone..just the two of you. is that not a date then?" kira sling her hand on my shoulder as she drag me to sit on the bed.

"well yeah but it's not a date..." i say softly.

"how do you know it's not a date?" luna ask.

how do i know it's not a date?
well, i just feels like it.
i don't want to get my hopes up so i protect myself by saying it's just a friendly hang out.

"because i don't think yuki will go on a date with me. simple" i say nonchalantly.

"but anyway, that's not important.. can you guys help me with the outfit?"

i quickly get up and open my closet not noticing the looks that the girls are giving me.

that
"are you okay?"
looks.

timeskip

"is this really alright? doesn't this looks..you know, too fancy?" i ask anxious on the choice of outfit.

"it looks good on you, miwa. and no it's not too fancy, don't worry" luna smile.

"seriously, you are so pretty that I can't help but to feel jealous..i hope i looks like that too" uotani say while acting depressed.

"you looks so pretty miwa-chan" tohru add.

(if you don't like this, you can imagine it to be your choice of outfit)

"ok... thanks, everyone" i smile softly.

"JUST DATE ALREADY" kira suddenly shout making me flustered and literally turns red.

"yeah kira is right...now, how about we eat outside together today?" hanajima suggest.

"LUNA'S TREAT!!"

"HEY!!"

yuki's pov

what... should i wear? i sigh as i walk downstairs.

"what's with the long face yuki-kun?" tohru ask.

come to think of it, didn't she went out with the girls today? i wonder if miwa is there too.

"nothing...just thinking"

"and what's that about?" kyo suddenly ask too.

"what is it about that you yelled out of frustration and leave your room which was completely messy due to your clothes scattered everywhere on the floor?? you're so loud, it's annoying" he continued.

"clothes? floor? what is this? i smell, date" shigure pop up in the middle of the conversation with a smirk on his face.

"ahh... with miwa-chan?" tohru innocently state.

"w-what??" i stutter. how does she knows???

oh shit this is so embarrassing.
now they know that i tried hard to look good.
i mean, they think yeah.. they'll think i tried hard to look good for miwa.

"a date-" shigure say
"with miwa?" and kyo add.

"A DATE WITH MIWA???"

im done.