Fifteen.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

SAINT JOYNER POV

SAINT JOYNER POV.

SEPTEMBER 4. 2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Glancing over at kentrell i stared at him for a few seconds before looking back down at my phone. he was currently in the corner of the room with jason working on his project with birdman called 'From The Bayou'.

things were going smooth every since i've found out about his disorders and surprisingly i couldn't stop thinking about it. it may sound weird and all but him having a mental illness only made me like his even more.

i did read up on some things pertaining to it and wasn't as bad as i thought. only thing i was worried about was him staying on his medication because that ODC was what made me cautious of the shit i did and said to him.

even though we was together, at the end of the day i didn't want him putting his hands on me out of anger.

"this is my room yall, im not with kentrell" i lied to everyone that was in the room on clubhouse. "i'll start adding a few girls and guys up on stage though"

clicking on the faces i was familiar with i started adding tink and others to come up on stage with me. "heey yall" i spoke continuing to scroll throughout the room.

"yooo","heey" they said and a couple of them muted their mics.

"ite it's like fifteen of y'all up here, i'll give some of y'all a green beam".

"wassup saint, you ain never text a nigga back. got me looking desperate and shit" key said causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"to save you and myself from dying, i think it's best i don't respond" i told him making everybody laugh. nobody knew me and kentrell was dating and honestly i didn't care if they did, it wasn't a secret.

"aweee saint gotta man" one of the girls said making me smile.

"yea she fucking with kentrell! this bitch really switched up for dick. i will never understand how you cut off a long term friend for a nigga you didn't even know for a year" i saw cortaijah pop up.

"hoe you tried to fuck him, get yo trifling ass off here before i catch a flight to houston bitch."tink yelled making me laugh along with everybody else and cortaijah icon disappeared.

"who added her in here anyways" nique asked with attitude laced in her voice.

"my bad! i thought y'all mfs was still cool, y'all should've said something" lauren said