First day

Y/N's pov:

*I'm starting to get nervous, i'm standing infront of the big Daycare door, with Sunny with by my side, i could have never imaged to work with her* ^I-i hope i don't fuck this up..^ *i think to myself, anxiety starts to kick in. I've been kicked out work before.. Suddenly i feel cold metal hand on my shoulder, i look up to Sunny*

Sunny: *They smile at me gently, he probably realized i was nervous with some robotic techonolagy*

*I smile at Sunny placing my hand on his hand* "Thank yo-" *i'm inturupted by sum noice behind the door. Suddenly it opens and in walks bunch of parents with their kids, i immideatully go greet them, gotta make good first impression!* "Hello, welcome here! I'm Y/N, i just started working here.." *i smile gently to one of parents*

*After a bit talking with parents and Sunny taking kids to arts and crafts corner, i go to Sunny. He saved seat next to him so i sit there* "Okay, what are we gonna do?!" *i ask happily and a bit loudly but not too loud from kids and Sunny*

Kids and Sunny: Arts and crafts!

"Okay, good job!" *i say happily, i look quickly my Fazwatch, appreantly we should firstly draw* "Let's start with drawing!"

Sundrop's pov:

*i look at Y/N and it seems to go pretty well* "If you need help or anything else just ask!" *i say to everyone as i grab paper to draw. When i try to grab paper, my hand brushes against Y/N hand. They quickly pull hand away and saying:* 'Sorry..' *while similing at me nervously. I kinda blush a bit* "It's okay!" *i say happily and start drawing*

~After drawing a while Y/N and Sunny helped kids put their art on art wall~

^I'm really happy to have best friend to work with! Though.. they seem more nervous than yesterday..?^ *i think to myself* "Okay kids, let's play hide and seek!" *i scream excitedly* "Do you want to help me find kids, Y/N?" *i ask happily and they say yes* "Okay we will count to 20!" *i say and i cover my eyes with Y/N. We start to count*

~After playing a while, eating snacks, Y/N cleaning with Sunny, but failing due the kids, day started to end. Last kids just left. Now it's just Y/N and Sunny~

Y/N's pov:

*I've been wondering all day where Moon was. Usually there were two of them, but i haven't seen Moon all day, Sunny even took care of naptime. I'm cleaning with Sunny, like picking up toys that are scattered around* "Uh.. Sunny.. Can i ask you something?"

Sunny: Sure! *says happily*

"Okay. Uhm.. where's Moon?" *suddenly i hear crash, Sun dropped one of the sylinters* "Sunny..? " *i ask worried*

Sunny: Uh.. *quickly picks up sylinter and puts it on other sylinter* W-why do you wanna know?" *he tries to act cool about the subject, but i know that nervous smile*

*i quickly get closer to Sunny* "Well.. he was here, when i was little. I was wondering where is he? I haven't seen him all day too"

Sunny: *gets more nervous and laughs suddenly nervously and start to clean up fastly by picking up toys too* "Oh uh.. he.. He is in parts and services. Th-they said something.. TOY! Toy.. yeah toy got stuck in him"

*i watch Sunny confused as hell and worried* ^Why.. she suddenly acts so weird?? Something must happened to Moon..^ *i think to myself and pick up toys then go put them in toy bin* "Okayyy..." *i say and look at Sunny suspicious, Sun looks at me, but then away quickly* ^Now i have to know!^ *i think to myself and i speed up cleaning*

Sunny's pov:

*i watch Y/N speeding up their cleaning* ^They can't know.. I don't wanna ruin their memories of us..^ *i think worried. I go search toys from ballpit* ^What if they know and want to leave?!^

~After cleanung for a while, It's 5.30 pm. Place closes soon at 6 pm~

Y/N's pov:

*I got to the door and suddenly Sunny blocks my way out* "Wha-" *i couldn't even finnish when Sunny suddenly speaks*

Sunny: Heeey my deear best frieend! What if we have slumber party! We can fingerpaint, hide and seek-

*i shut him down by* "No.. I can't. They said that i can't stay after 6 pm. And even if i could, i have to get home to get clean up.."

Sunny: But, but..

"No buts! I come back in the morning anyway.. Soo if you could.."

Sunny: *moves out of the way and sighs deeply* "I'm gonna miss you.."

"I will you too.. Bye now and good night!" *i say leaving quickly only one thing on my mind: Where is moon?!*

.
.
.

Be continued...

My note:

Heeyy hello! Do you guys want that something to do with Moon is linked to virus or is there any virus at all?

Btw.. sorry id this wasn't the best. Just not sure what to do lol.

Btw if ya don't want this to be dramatic ya can say. Not sure of this chapter fully so yeah.. that's why i'm asking.