Me and scared? Never!

"Lan Zhan, you know you can still back out of this right? I mean, you Lans are so obedient and well behaved. It must be uncomfortable for you to even think about this."

"..."

"Do you even know what should be done? I mean, it is different between us, there is more needed to be done in preparation. Do you know about this? I am sure you are just being polite and not saying that you do not want to do this."

"..."

"I do not want to force you, Lan Zhan. I can understand if you want to back down. If I were you, I would probably not want to do it. You have probably never even heard anything about this in the Cloud Recesses. I certainly do not remember anything being written in those 3000 rules... oh, wait, it is actually 4500 now... But there is still nothing about any of this, is there?"

"..."

"Yes, we should probably wait and go study some more. We do not want you to feel awkward. You need to know what this all entails. And perhaps you will realize that you do not want to do it."

"Wei Ying..."

"Hahaha, Lan Zhan, I cannot even picture you, the perfect image of a good and obedient Gusu Lan sect disciple doing something like this. With a man no less. I am sure that there are no classes about anything similar for the good Gusu Lan sect disciples."

"Wei Ying..."

"You do not even have any experience, do you? No that it is bad, I do not mean it like that. It is just that once we do it, you can find out that you do not like it... You will probably regret this in the end."

"Never."

"Ha?"

"..."

"Ehm..."

"..."

What will your uncle say about this? Doing it with me of all people? He will once again try to lay a siege on me for ruining his perfect nephew."

"Never."

"Lan Zhan, you are particularly stubborn today. Do you really think that Master Lan will tolerate this if he found out? Even if we would be married, it would still cause him a heart attack."

"Wei Ying..."

"And what if your brother will find out? I know he was quite fine with me when I studied in the Cloud Recesses, but now..."

"Wei Ying. Are you nervous?"

"..."

"..."

"Lan Zhan! Of course not! Why would I be scared of something like this!? I know perfectly well how it goes. I am prepared; I read everything in Nie Huisang's books. But you..."

"I know."

"What?"

"I know."

"Lan Zhan, do not tell me that you have previous experience? The ever so proper Hanguang-Jun doing something like this out of wedlock. Which maiden did you..."

"Wei Ying."

"Lan Zhan..."

"I studied. If you are scared..."

"Scared! Me? Of our first time? Never, that cannot happen even in a million years..."

"..."

"Do you really know how to do it?"

"Mn."

"Alright. Lock the door first."