𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨 

As the sun started to rise everyone started heading out of the rooms but most of them got distracted seeing someone new

Riley has spent the whole night talking to somebody that nobody knew of.

"Gosh I love how this happens." Isabella said with a small chuckle as she turned to her boyfriend realizing that Riley was having a similar experience to what happened to Cory all those years ago.

"I have to agree with you there." Joshua shook his head with a smile on his lips knowing how it was for his brother.

"It was really great talking to you, Evan, but I have to get upstairs right before-" Riley smiled over to Evan not hearing everyone behind them yet so she thought she may have time to run away.

"She's wearing the same clothes." Maya noticed her best friend hadn't changed out of her clothes from yesterday while she and some others were in the staircase.

"Who's that?" Lucas instantly questioned noticing the new guy that was definitely not someone they knew.

"Gosh I've never thought I'd see Friar jealous." Isabella had a smirk set on her lips as she leaned down on rail with her boyfriend.

"While we're wearing new different clothes." Maya continued to point out having too much fun with it and she hoped her sister would catch on.

"Who's that?" Lucas pointed at Evan accusingly not being able to remove his eyes from both of them.

"I think the last time I've seen him this upset and sad was when Charlie Gardener asked out Riley." Isabella went on with commenting while Maya had repeated the name using the accent from last time.

"She looks sleepy to me." Maya turned her focus on her best friend again as she noticed the state the brunette was in.

"Yeah, that one there, who is that?" Lucas still hadn't removed his finger from Evan and Riley almost seemed as if he was trying not to glare at Evan.

"I can see you like to still help at Cory's class." Joshua nodded over to his girlfriend seeing how entertaining it was with just five minutes of waking up they haven't even had breakfast yet.

"Ma- Dad. . ." Riley turned to her parents hoping they would have something to help her out in that situation seeing she was not being able to think of anything herself.

"You got caught, kid." Cory shrugs at his daughter with a smile on his face, thankful it wasn't him this time that had to experience the drama like last time.

"You know what helps though?" Topanga leaned over to her daughter as she and Cory stood beside Isabella now but if she was honest Topanga had no clue on what to say.