21 monaco.

Lando: i got third place in monaco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seb: congrats lando!!

Carlos: we know cariño!!

Lando: congrats on the win max!! And you carlos on the second place!!!!!!

Pierre: someone's happy.

Lando: i got podium in monaco!!!!!! Who wouldn't!!!!

Charles: 🙄

Seb: we know you are sad about the pole.

Charles: but he doesn't need to be so happy and rub it in our faces!

Lando: I'm sorry charles...

Max: fuck off, stupid! You crashed out yesterday so that's your own problem. I'm gonna celebrate and if you want! Go be a sour wolf but I ain't putting up with your shit!

Seb: max! Be nice!

Max: no! Charles wants me to hate him! I will hate him!

Kimi: bwoah, kid be nice.

Antonio: i thought max and charles were in love?

Yuki: same...

Pierre: oh they are but charles told me max refuses to talk to him. So max is mad, charles is sad...

Charles: shut up!!

Max: be a sour wolf somewhere else, leclerc!!!

Charles: oh fuck you!!

Max: no thanks! Rather fuck my gf then you!

Charles: I'm sorry okay!!

Max: 🙄 it hurt me, charles!! I tried being friends with you for years! You were the one hating me! Only because my dad told you he would hurt you if you came near me! I tried so many times to be nice!! But I can't okay! I don't know how! And I'm tired of people hating me for the way I'm forced to be!! I know I'm an asshole! But I can't fucking chance it!! Bye!

Kimi: kid...

Lando: wow...that's pretty heavy...

Dan: you want a hug mate?

Charles: I'm sorry...

Seb: kid. Open the door, Kimi and i are here.

Pierre: i think mac wants to be alone for now...

Dan: that's the thing, pierre. As much as max wants to be alone...upset max should never be left unsupervised...

Charles: why?

Dan: because he becomes self destructive...you've seen the cuts on his ankles and writs right??

Lando: don't we all?

Charles: yeah...?

Dan: he's made them...because he thinks he deserves them. That he's worthless if he's not perfect or wins like his father tells him to. Max is self harmful. Leave him alone for a minute...and...

Carlos: and what?

Dan: he punches a wall because he thinks he deserves that pain...that he is not allowed to be happy other then when he wins...

Lando: omg!! Max!!!!

Carlos: lando! Let Kimi and Seb deal with this.

Charles: i got to go...