62 [!!]

A/N: HI GUYS !!

i wanted to ask if any of you are editors that could make me a cover for this book, AND AN UPCOMING BOOK!!

i'm not really fond of this cover and i'm like super shitty at photoshop and editing pictures and stuff so if anyone is willing to make the covers, please leave a message on my message board, NOT DM BECAUSE WATTPAD DM IS SO FUNKY 💀

if anyone is interested, i'll be happy to send you my instagram and you can show me any past covers you've made or any styles you've done that i can choose from!

!!!!DRAMA INCOMING!!!!

And there he goes, swiftly pulling off her bikini bottoms. He holds the material in his fingers, dangling the article above the water before he tosses it away from the hot tub and attaches her lips with his in a heated kiss. Pulling her onto his lap, Jungkook holds onto her hips tightly, letting his lips move soundlessly against hers.

All thought about not doing it in Seokjin's hot tub went out the window as she kissed him back with the exact same force Jungkook was giving. Y/N's arms made home around his neck as Jungkook moved her hips so her bare heat was rubbing against his bulge.

The water did very little help, his trunks sticking to his body.

"T-take it off," she breathes out against his lips.

Wasting no time in his usual antics of teasing her, he pulls his swimming trunks right off and tosses it aside with her bottoms.

Placing her hips right back onto his member, he moves her hips back and forth with her bare cunt rubbing against his erected cock.

"F— fuck, I've been wanting to do this all day long," Jungkook moans in pure bliss. His fingers finds it way through her hair, pulling her locks back to get a look at her as he slides his cock right inside of her with such ease.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head and her jaw falls slack as Jungkook rams himself inside her with no difficulty.

"O-oh fuck—" she moans out, the stretch causing her to dig her nails into his shoulder. The water was certainly helping with easing any pain she was feeling and it made it easier for Jungkook to thrust into her.

"We're gonna get in trouble for this.." she breathes out, her words seeming to not stop her actions.

"We won't get— oh, fuck— in trouble," Jungkook groans as his hips continues its hard movements.

Usually when it came to not getting caught, Jungkook was the last person to trust seeing as they had already been caught fucking twice before by Mr Jeon. Nonetheless, Y/N dismissed all her thoughts about being caught and decided to just live in the moment.

Fucking in someone else's hot tub.

His hands and lips desperately wanted to be everywhere, holding Y/N tight or kissing her lips like it was his last. Fortunately, his hands settle at the curve of her ass, holding onto them to keep her balances on top of him. The water surrounding them slowly started to form waves and water began to splash around them, making a mess on the sides.

Their bodies were soaked and slippery as she tried to find a suitable grip on him to keep herself steady, but no matter where her grip was, Jungkook's relentless thrusts had her crumbling on top him.