{39} ヤンデレ {39}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

My eyes seemed to open on their own, but the sunlight coming from the partly opened curtains had caused my eyes to close almost instantly.

I tried getting up but something was holding me down.....or someone. I looked over and saw Ran, he was sleeping soundly besides me.

My face began heating up slightly "....."

It almost feels like we're married.

Well....that thought had done nothing to clear up the red hue that was definitely on my face.

*Ring.....Ring......Ring*

That was my phone.

I pushed myself out of Ran's grip and grabbed my phone.

It was an unknown number?

I answered "Hello?" I questioned and I slowly sat up while waiting for a response "I'm sorry for bothering you, am I speaking to Y/N L/N?" A feminine voice questioned over the phone and my eyes widened slightly "Yes I am, May I know whose asking?"

"I'm nurse Li, I'm calling about Sumiko Yuki" she continued "We haven't found any known family members of hers to contact and it seems like she had contacted you countless times, were you a friend of hers?" She questioned and my eyes widened "Yeah I am! I've been trying to visit again but I've been out of the country, can I visit her today?"

"....."

The silence had completely stunned me.

And then she spoke but.....it wasn't what I had wanted to hear at all.

"I'm sorry but unfortunately, she passed away over a week ago" She continued "You're the first person that we've been able to get into contact with, I'm very sorry to have to be the one to tell you this" she said and I stared down at the blankets that were still covering my legs.

"Miss L/N, are you still there?" She questioned but I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

"....."

"Miss L/N?"

".....I'm sorry.....I've got to go" I said quietly as I slowly lowered the phone "I'm really sorry about t-" I hung up before she could finish.

.....Sumiko.

I tensed up slightly as I felt arms wrapping around me "Go back to sleep" Ran's voice had come out low and raspy as he tried to pull me back down but I wouldn't budge.

"Y/N" He leaned forward to see my face but I was simply staring at the phone in my hand with a blank expression "....."

He shook my shoulders "Y/N?" He questioned and I turned away from him "She's dead...." I drifted off quietly and Ran stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before speaking "Who's dead?" He questioned but I couldn't bring myself to respond.