Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!

A/N: First part is a flashback don't get too confused! Enjoy this chapter. And remember to take breaks and drink water.

SLIGHT SPOILER WARNING! HISTORY/BACKSTORY OF ONE FOR ALL.
That's all, enjoy!

Izuku POV:

—THE DAY BEFORE—

"Can we talk in private?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course." Mirio smiles as we walk a little.

"Okay... when I was taken by All for One he said he was going to give me quirks, so I could defeat All Might's successor. And things started to make sense... Nana Shimura was All Might's mentor, and they had very similar quirks." I clear my throat.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, All Might has the ability to pass down his quirk and he passes it down to you. You're All Might's successor." I turn to Mirio.

"You're pretty smart Izuku... I don't think I could lie to you since you have every little detail down about the story. Yeah I'm All Might's successor, but that has to stay a secret." Mirio speaks slowly.

"I won't tell anyone!" I reassure him.

"Thanks." Mirio sighs.

— CURRENT TIME—

   Sir Nighteye asked to see me during lunch. I wonder if I missed some paperwork I have to do because of the Nomu attack and Stain. I inform Shinso and Hatsume that I can't join them today then I head to the room I was directed to.

"Ah, Izuku, there you are." Sir smiles and shakes my hand.

"It's nice to see you again Sir." I smile back.

"I've been informed that you might know about All for One and One for All." He says, leading Mirio and All Might into the room.

"One for All? Is that what Mirio and All Might's quirk is called?" I ask.

"Yes it is." All Might answers.

"I'm certain young Mirio told you that this must be kept top secret." All Might looks at me.

"Yes he did say that, I swear to never tell a soul!" I promise the heroes.

"I'm glad to hear that, but if it's not too much trouble, can you remember anything All for One might have told you?" All Might asks me.

"I- All for One only spoke about how he would give me quirks to help defeat All Might and his successor. He said he would start off by giving a warp quirk and then some doctor would give me the rest..." I mutter.

"The doctor, did he give you a name?" Nighteye asks me.

"No Sir, he told Shigaraki to take me to the doctor and that he would finish the rest." I answer.

"I see. Thank you Izuku, you've done a lot for us. But are you certain that you don't know anything else about this doctor?" Night looks at me.

"Well, he's probably they guy who built all the Nomu machines and the machines that All for One was wearing... but I didn't hear anything about him, sorry." I rub my neck.

"No need to be sorry Izuku! You helped us when you didn't need to, so thank you. And sorry if we made you remember anything you didn't want to." Mirio ruffles my hair.

"It's okay." I give him a smile, that needed a bit of forcing.

   After the talk about All for One I went back to class. I can't help but feel like I'm involved in something much bigger than I know. So I have to find out more about All for One and One for All! I should start in the library after school.